Synergistic Research - Carbon Xover enhancers- $250

Audiophile58

Synergistic Research - Carbon Xover enhancers- $250
« on: 19 Oct 2018, 03:07 pm »
These are the latest Loudspeaker enhancers .the earlier models were White, check out several of their reviews,these New Black
Carbon models are noticeably more refined. These were$450 when bought earlier in the year. Please see reviews.     https://www.synergisticresearch.com/accessories/speaker/xot-carbon/

This pair has Bananas , if you have Spades on your Loudspeakers Cables this is correct. I am selling 1- pair. I had 60 days to audition them and have been very happy for almost 6 months now. noticeably clearer music ,better imaging and as well as bigger soundstage, I am only selling these for I do mods and one of my tech friends bought
Bybees Golden godeses that are Directly soldered to the inside of the speaker and are 2-3% better but at a cost $1,100. Since I rebuilt the entire Xover I figured I would go the extra mile and be done with it . I will say though and I have stated this awhile back on the forum that this Carbon Xover enhancers are well worth the extra few bucks it removes all the Electrical noise down stream
I have tried these with several expensive amplifiers ,and speakers
And you could allways hear the improvements .my brother and friendseven tried blind testing the Carbons won. Every time .
You just plug them in give them several hours to get settled with music then you are done . I have them priced pretty reasonable.
Thank you.$250obo
« Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018, 01:00 pm by Audiophile58 »