SOLD!!! Cardas Signature Protective RCA Caps - RF/EMI & Dust Protection

Bostown

• BASS CLUB [Boston Audio Stereo & Social Club]
    • Second Time Sound - Audio Gear Re-Purposed
Cardas Signature Protective RCA Caps - RF/EMI & Dust Protection - FREE shipping!

Cardas Signature RCA Caps fit over unused female RCA connectors in your system to help reduce RF / EMI noise.
The Cardas RCA Caps also protect RCA jacks from corrosion and dust/ , these caps DO NOT short the inputs , they completely cover the RCA input with a solid shield of nickel and brass.

I have multiple sets - sold in sets of SIX (6)
$SOLD!!! shipped within the Contiguous USA
Payment via Paypal, Zelle, USPS MoneyOrder

NO ADDITIONAL FEE FOR PAYPAL ( it's against their terms of service and is a seller based expense that should not be offloaded to buyers)

Includes:
SIX (6) Cardas Signature RCA Caps. FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous United States.

« Last Edit: 26 Jun 2018, 02:37 am by Bostown »

jhm731

Bostown

Funds sent

PM sent with shipping update ( also an email went out to everyone who picked up a few sets with their tracking numbers). Thanks.

Had a minor delay in getting things packed and out the door. ( One of my little ones was a bit under the weather,  she's back to 100% , pardon the delay ).

I have a few sets of six ( or more) remaining.

I'll also be posting other tweaks , accessories and cables.   some Pangea power cords come to mind as does some Solid Tech ISO-CLEAR  vibration dampers among other things.   check for those listings later tonight/tomorrow.

Bostown

All Cardas caps have been sold. Thanks to everyone who reached out .    I'll be posting a bunch of cables ( Power, interconnects, speaker wires etc)  soon.