Our new $899 Vision SET 120 amp is shipping!

I.Greyhound Fan

Re: Our new $899 Vision SET 120 amp is shipping!
« Reply #20 on: 7 Jun 2018, 03:16 pm »
Larry - will you get a chance to review a Vision SET amp? Give me a reason to update my almost 6 year old Synergy 450 (or wait for v2.0).

Wayne

Well, that's up to Frank.  I would love to do a review. 

avahifi

« Reply #21 on: 8 Jun 2018, 08:01 pm »
Hi Larry,

I have a Vision SET 400 you can take home for the weekend now.

It has a none standard power transformer (same power, lower priced, but too noisy, puts a slight buzz in one channel).

Proper shielded transformers on order now, but if you can put up with the low level buzz, its available to listen to.

Give me a call when you want to pick it up.

Frank

I.Greyhound Fan

« Reply #22 on: 11 Jun 2018, 04:01 pm »
Larry - will you get a chance to review a Vision SET amp? Give me a reason to update my almost 6 year old Synergy 450 (or wait for v2.0).

Wayne

Wayne, good news, I will be reviewing the new Vision SET 400 amp in a week or two.  My schedule is jammed packed with work, rebuilding my deck and my son's college graduation party and birthday for the nest week or so.  Eric, Tyler and Dean, if you read this, you are welcome to stop by for a listen, food and drink.

Larry

WGH

• Artwork that Opens and Closes
    • WGH Woodworking
« Reply #23 on: 11 Jun 2018, 05:52 pm »
Sounds like a fun time, your review may be the first for the Vision SET amp series. Congrats on your son's graduation, your new deck should be well broken in by the end of the evening.

Wayne