December Dallas Audio Club meet

3moons

« on: 2 Dec 2004, 09:03 pm »
The next Dallas Audio Club meeting will be on a Thursday evening, December 16th and hosted by Johann. I think beginning at 7:00 PM wbut will check on that. Address is below. Hope to see you at the meeting. jim...

Johann Van Zyl
902 Mill Spring Drive
Garland, TX 75040

The tiny URL link for a Yahoo map is...

http://tinyurl.com/4psaj

brj

« Reply #1 on: 2 Dec 2004, 09:23 pm »
Does the DAC (oddly appropriate acronym!) ever meet on weekends?  It would be fun to go occasionally, but getting to Dallas and back from West/North Fort Worth on a week night isn't usually feasible for me.

Have fun!  Are you guys focusing on anything in particular this time?

3moons

DAC club weekend meetings
« Reply #2 on: 2 Dec 2004, 09:32 pm »
It was a matter of bad ltiming on this one as we wanted to do a Saturday meeting. Hopefully the next host can do a Saturday. Some DAC members live in Arlington, Ft. Worth, Denton, etc. so..... the host decides the time  and place. Hopefully Jan or Feb or both will be on a weekend. Also, I don't care if it's called DAC or JAM. They both sprouted to life at about the same time. It's just great to have been part of getting us all together once in a while. jim...

3moons

focusing on anything in particular this time?
« Reply #3 on: 2 Dec 2004, 09:52 pm »
I'll ask Johann and he may be a member here. If not, he needs to join.  :D . Will get back with the info. jim...

brj

« Reply #4 on: 2 Dec 2004, 11:00 pm »
Thanks Jim!

Yes, please ask any attending the Dallas get-togethers to join our little circle... I think we would all benefit from the increased activity.