Amp shootout featuring the JJAZ ICE Power?

brj

Amp shootout featuring the JJAZ ICE Power?
« on: 1 Oct 2004, 06:01 am »
During the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, the Bolder Cable Company will be showing two different JJAZ ICE Power amplifiers.  Providing that they aren't sold at the show, they have agreed to send the amps to each of the interested regional circles for an audition.  Details can be found in this thread: JJAZ ICEPower amp audition tour

It isn't clear when this might happen yet, but is anyone interested in hosting a jam focused on an amp shootout?  Go ahead and respond in this thread, and, assuming we garner enough interest, either I or the host can coordinate the schedule with Wayne.

Thanks!

kyyuan

Re: Amp shootout featuring the JJAZ ICE Power?
« Reply #1 on: 4 Oct 2004, 06:05 am »
Quote from: brj
During the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, the Bolder Cable Company will be showing two different JJAZ ICE Power amplifiers.  Providing that they aren't sold at the show, they have agreed to send the amps to each of the interested regional circles for an audition.  Details can be found in this thread: JJAZ ICEPower amp audition tour

It isn't clear when this  ...

This weekend is out for me....gotta work.

brj

Re: Amp shootout featuring the JJAZ ICE Power?
« Reply #2 on: 4 Oct 2004, 02:49 pm »
Quote from: kyyuan
Quote from: brj

It isn't clear when this  ...

This weekend is out for me....gotta work.

Well, I can't make it this weekend either, so I don't mind... I'd hate to miss it! :)

I suspect that we wouldn't be able to get the amps just yet anyway.  RMAF is this week, and I don't know what shipping order Wayne intends to follow.  I suspect that the amp shootout would be fit more in a November jam.