mini jam

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
mini jam
« on: 30 Aug 2004, 10:33 pm »
if someone wants to take a listen and drink a few beers i'm open my listening room is small (12x15x8) so one or two( maybe stretch it to three) at a time that way i can schedule more drinking parties. my system is composed of usher 6381 speakers,denon pma 2000ivr integrated amp, philips sacd 1000 cdp,zu oxyfuel interconnects, zu julian (bi-wire) speaker cables and zu birth power cords and monster pc 1000 lin filter/surge protector. also a pair of paradigm studio 60v2 and can have a pair of add c200 bookshelves available. let me know if you are interested and if you have an integrated or bookshelves you could bring then we could switch to your place for a listen. i live in saginaw (ne fort worth) near 820 &35w north.

marvin

P.S.  LET'S GET THIS THING ROLLING DALLAS!!!

brj

Re: mini jam
« Reply #1 on: 6 Sep 2004, 03:47 pm »
Hi Marvda1!

Quote from: marvda1
let me know if you are interested

Thanks for the generous offer... count me in!  You have a lot of gear I haven't heard, and I live in almost the same area.  Has anyone else expressed interest yet?

(By the way, my apologies for a delayed response... I just back from 1.5 weeks out of town with only sporadic Internet access.)