Only 16 Pairs of MB-100s Left in Stock at Charlotte NC

Curt

NOTICE

Just in case any of you guys want get MB-100s before the holidays, I wanted to let you know that we are getting low on stock.

We do have another 10 pair on the way from Thailand but IRD will not have a  production run until after New Years. Then it's 30 days at sea.

So, if you need them... now is a good time  :wink:

Curt

« Reply #1 on: 29 Sep 2003, 05:36 pm »
UPDATE...

There are now 18 MB-100s available in Charlotte NC. We had a nice order from a HT installer who had jobs lined up.

The shipment coming from Thailand will depart this coming Sunday but will only include 13 MB-100s. I made a mistake when I said 10 pairs, we had not accounted for recent International sales.

So, the total number of MB-100s available until the next build is 31 units.

If your interested in receiving MB-100s before the holidays, please let me know.

Curt

« Reply #2 on: 6 Oct 2003, 06:18 pm »
Update:

11 MB-100s in Charlotte and 13 on the boat due in Charlotte in three weeks.

All Black. Next build after the year end holidays.

Curt

« Reply #3 on: 29 Oct 2003, 01:55 pm »
Update: MB-100 Shortage Warning

If your interested in IRDs popular 100W monoblock before the holidays this notice is for you. As most of you know this is a great sounding amp and we believe a high-end best buy.

Reviews: http://www.ird-thailand.com/products/_misc/reviews.htm

There are only 22 MB-100s (11 pair) total available in the USA and 4 MB-100s (2 pair) in Thailand for International orders. When they're gone that's it for three months.

We have already ordered parts for the next build (200 units) but we have a few long lead-time items (chassis parts) and will not be able to replenish stock in Charlotte NC until early February 2004.

Thank you for reading this notice.