Poll

Are you going to attend the ASKAphile Sydney meeting on 29 May 03?

Yes
13 (76.5%)
(Ignore this)
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: 1 May 2003, 11:24 am

AKSAphile Meeting Attendance: Please sign

AKSA

« Reply #60 on: 23 May 2003, 10:44 am »
Malcolm,

Thanks for your reply;  I'm really pleased you are bringing along so much gear!  The phono will be great, and I'm keen to hear those Diatones.

We seem to have some bug in the software.  The last two or three posts are not visible;  the thread stops at page 6 yet I know there is a page 7 because if you go in via the author and pull up all the posts from that author, you see it clearly.

I've seen this before with the php forum software.  John, do you have any ideas?

Gary Koo, you are on the list, thanks for coming back to me!

Cheers,

Hugh

Aragorn

« Reply #61 on: 24 May 2003, 03:05 am »
Quote from: AKSA
Hi Greg,

You'd be very welcome to bring along your TLP, you are right, we have quite a few amps!

I'll bring the camera- It looks like we'll need some more speakers, don't you think?

AKSA

« Reply #62 on: 24 May 2003, 03:34 am »
Hi Greg - Aragorn?

Thanks for the reply, yes another set of speaks would be terrific, thanks for the suggestion.

Now, your camera, can we discuss it a little?

What sort, digital?, what kind of cassette is needed, can I buy one (or two) for you, and can we download to a HDD?

Cheers,

Hugh

JohnR

« Reply #63 on: 27 May 2003, 04:46 am »
Quote from: AKSA
We seem to have some bug in the software. The last two or three posts are not visible; the thread stops at page 6 yet I know there is a page 7 because if you go in via the author and pull up all the posts from that author, you see it clearly.

I've seen this before with the php forum software. John, do you have any ideas?

Yes, I've seen it too :-(

It seems to start happening at about page 6 of a thread. I'm surprised this bug is still in the phpbb code. The fact that it is indicates that it's a nasty one... possibly even an interaction with the slightly old version of the database on our server (we had a timezone problem caused by that, which we fixed early on).

Anyway, I'm planning to look at it when I get broadband (RSN, thanks Telstra  :roll: ). We may have to upgrade the version of the software we are using (if they've fixed it in the meantime)...