FS: QINPU A-1.0X Integrated Amp/Remote Control - $299.00

philltubes

Selling my Qinpu integrated with remote control for $299.00.  I put together a second system in my living room which was dismantled in anticipation of putting our house on the market.  Do a search and you'll find a lot of raves.  The amp is in very nice condition but to be critical there are a few very fine/small and hard to see scratches and a few tiny nicks on the selector knob so I'll rate it a 7/10 to be safe but looks more like 8/10. 

Comes with the remote control which controls the volume only and works as it should, and also the manual, it does not come with a power cord but you'll probably want to use an upgraded cord anyway.
I don't have the factory carton but I'll double box for a safe trip.  See my feedback on AGON under "phill" and you'll see remarks on my attention to packing.  I'll accept paypal If you wish to use it, add 3%, buyer pays for insured shipping.  I'll also accept personal checks and will ship after it clears.  Thanks for looking.

Phill

« Last Edit: 29 Feb 2012, 05:39 pm by philltubes »

philltubes

Re: FS: QINPU A-1.0X Integrated Amp/Remote Control - $349.00
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2011, 12:49 am »
New price for your listening pleasure!  The Qinpu is a huge value compared to more costly units, just read the reviews.

Ericus Rex

« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2011, 12:34 pm »
A friend of mine has this exact amp and it's very impressive.  Especially at this awesome price!

philltubes

« Reply #3 on: 24 Sep 2011, 06:51 pm »
Lets do the Bump!

philltubes

Re: FS: QINPU A-1.0X Integrated Amp/Remote Control - $329.00
« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2011, 07:25 pm »
Bump!  I don't know of another integrated at this price that will give this level of SQ.

stlrman

« Reply #5 on: 11 Jan 2012, 02:09 pm »
PM sent...
Does anyone know how to reach this seller?, i.e. know him personally. He has not been active in a few months, and has not answered my pm sent yesterday.
Thanks,
Todd

philltubes

« Reply #6 on: 29 Feb 2012, 05:18 pm »
 :duh:Yes, sorry about that.  It is available.