Another incredible speaker deal, fully assembled, and discounted big!

Danny Richie

One of my commercial clients is Carnegie Acoustics. They have been a fairly big hit at some recent shows. They also have dealers all up and down the East coast and a few in California.

Visit their web site here: http://www.carnegieacoustics.com/#/home/

They have some B stock units that they don't want to send out to dealers. So they are going to sell them direct at discounted prices to get them moved.

Keep watch on this thread. I'll be posting some pics and prices shortly.

If interested please contact me for details or call Cecil Fannin at: (606) 922-0313
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2014, 03:52 pm by Danny Richie »

skeeter99

-subscribed-

:thumb:

Scott

fcraven

• Don't mess with this baritone
...I'm just saying...their speakers look... familiar.

skeeter99

...I'm just saying...their speakers look... familiar.

Yeah no kidding! I wonder why ;)

Danny Richie

Yes, yes, familiar looking. The only thing common to known familiar speakers are the BG tweeters used in their Contemporary line. All else is different. Even the woofer and woofer manufacturer is different.

Performance that you'd expect though, yes!

Pics coming soon.

Danny Richie

The Carnegie Acoustics CSB1  CSB-1's are sold out.

These speakers sell through a dealer network of brick and mortar stores for an already low price of $899 a pair. They now have a few of these that are B stock and discounted to only $549 a pair.  Sold out

All cabinets are gloss black and look excellent.

I highly recommend these and guarantee you'll be really happy with them.

Visit their web site here for more details: http://www.carnegieacoustics.com/#/home/

If interested please contact me for details as to why these are B stock or call Cecil Fannin at (606) 922-0313 to order them.
« Last Edit: 23 Jul 2014, 10:26 pm by Danny Richie »

Rocket_Ronny

• Your Room Is Everything - Use It Well.
    • ScriptureSongs.com

Here is another picture for the party.

and you can't forget it's bigger brother the CST-1

They are really hard to take pictures of because of the mirror like, high gloss, piano finish. They look better in person. They both come with really nice, magnetic, grill cloths.  Very easy to take on and off.

If you are in O'Canada we have demos of both at HDAudio.ca

The folks at Carnegie are great guys, just like Danny.

Rocket_Ronny

Danny Richie

Oh man, thanks for posting the good pics Ronny.

Rocket_Ronny

• Your Room Is Everything - Use It Well.
    • ScriptureSongs.com

Thanks. You don't know how long it took me to get those pictures. As you know Danny, the stunning finish is like a mirror. What you see on the left side of the speaker finish is a white sheet I used to help isolate the speakers in the pictures.

They sound better than they look and people will be surprised by the deep, powerful bass of the CST-1 transmission line towers, I was.

Look for a upcoming review by SoundStage.com on the CST-1 towers this fall. The reviewer liked them quite a bit.  8)

Rocket_Ronny

cujobob

Is their website down? Haven't been able to load it on my home computer or my smart phone.

Danny Richie

Is their website down? Haven't been able to load it on my home computer or my smart phone.

Looks like there is currently an issue. Hopefully they will have it resolved shortly.

LarryB

Be cautious with Carnegie Acoustics - I hear their designer is a real shady character. :)  :)

Danny Richie

Be cautious with Carnegie Acoustics - I hear their designer is a real shady character. :)  :)

Man, and after I just bought a Larry Borden/Panama Jack hat to wear.  :?

LarryB

Trademark infringement!!! ;)

Larry

P.S.  I just bought a new hat for RMAF.

Hugh

• Industry Participant
    • Angel City Audio
I think I'll need to wear a hat at RMAF too. ;) :)

LarryB

I've already contacted my attorney (which isn't difficult, as I work in a law firm). :)

Danny Richie

Okay, here is another one.

The CST-1

These are $1,999 a pair. There are a few B stock units now discounted to $1,299 a pair.

The drivers actually overlap like in Ronny's pic (above). His is a real pic.

This is a really great deal!

jparkhur

Sunglasses..........

LarryB

I've heard Carnegie Acoustic speakers on a few occassions, and was most favorably impressed.  As a plus, the company president, Ron May is a terrfiic guy.

Larry

Nick77

I heard their transmission line at LSAF, i thought it was Danny's N3 but was told it was CA. I asked if there was subwoofer support when i heard them and the answer was no. These sounded really nice!!