VON SCHWEIKERT VR-1 MONITORS

rivieraranch

VON SCHWEIKERT VR-1 MONITORS
« on: 16 Aug 2011, 01:55 pm »
One pair of legendary Von Schweikert monitors in black. These speakers are well known for remarkable performance. I used them at home and later in an office setting, free of animals and smoke. These speakers were pampered by me, the second owner, purchased directly from the original owner back in 2007. The condition is 8-9 on the Audiogon scale, as there are no blemishes, scratches or nicks anywhere on the top, sides or bottom. The pins for the covers are all there and the drivers are immaculate. They have never been dropped or marred by accident or misuse. I have the original Von Schweikert velvet bags and Von Schweikert shipping box and packaging material, which will be included with the sale. The only reason I am selling these is that I bought desktop speakers for the office and have floor standers now at home.

These are priced at $575.00 plus shipping. Buy with confidence as I have over 900 positive feedbacks on ebay (same user name). Please do not hesitate to ask any questions of request additional pictures.     

« Last Edit: 16 Aug 2011, 11:22 pm by rivieraranch »

rivieraranch

Re: VON SCHWEIKERT VR-1 MONITORS
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2011, 11:28 am »
Placed on hold pending receipt of funds.

rivieraranch

Re: VON SCHWEIKERT VR-1 MONITORS
« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug 2011, 04:01 am »
SOLD.