GR Research 12 Inch Sub Box Baltic All gone........sold

jparkhur

I have 4 (now only 1)   baltic birch 12" driver enclosures that i did a test run with.  They are built for the GR Research 12 inch driver (or the rythmik) and 2 of the four have amp cut outs already.  These were built with the notion that there would be four drivers, and two amps run in parallel (one amp for two cabinets)  These are 3/4 Russian Baltic Birch, dadoed, mitered, glued and all interior edges are rounded over, similar to the 3/4 inch round over on all sides of the box.  Feel free to split them up, or buy all.  40 lbs from 54601 add 2 inches on all sides for packing and foam.  The plans are what Danny has posted online.  Amp cut out is Cutout Dimension: (W) 9 1/8" x (H) 11 1/8".

No discount for buying all, sorry.  Feel free to email or PM.  jon.parkhurst@mac.com 
« Last Edit: 9 Jun 2011, 01:35 pm by jparkhur »

TRADERXFAN

• Trillions will vanish... it's a debt blackhole.
    • GALLERY
Re: GR Research 12 Inch Sub Box Baltic Birch 200 dollars (4)
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jun 2011, 07:52 pm »
Looks nice.
What is the internal volume?
Is this for the servo driver or the 12b driver? 1.2 cu. ft. for 12b and 1.5 for servo

jparkhur

« Reply #2 on: 8 Jun 2011, 08:36 pm »
Servo 1.5 cubic

Rclark

« Reply #3 on: 8 Jun 2011, 10:26 pm »
Hey Jon you wanna help a brother out with a pair of 15s?

Jonathon Janusz

« Reply #4 on: 8 Jun 2011, 11:26 pm »
Hey, JP!

The total roundover treatment looks very cool!

. . . so, are these kind of like baby pictures for me?  :thumb:

HT cOz

« Reply #5 on: 8 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm »
oh dang I need these! Is the cut out for the Rythmic amp?

jparkhur

« Reply #6 on: 9 Jun 2011, 12:16 am »
First come first serve, two are gone, but have to figure out which ones...

Oz  yes, rythmik amp, check my cut out demensions, and make sure.  Will not work for danny's sa 1.

Rclark,  We have been down this path before, email or pm me and we can talk.  I'm a good week out right now...

JJ.  these were yours before i screwed them up on the edges.... ha.. looks like saturday is going to work for everyone.. plan on it now.. 10 am is.. more info to follow.
JJ. you asked for front and back baffels only....

Jonathon Janusz

:lol:

Glad to see both that they would look sweet either way, and that you are doing well in selling the "overstock". ;)  I'll await your email with further instructions for the weekend.

Just in case anyone missed what just happened, Let me take a minute here to say thanks again to JP for all his work on my behalf!  He literally did double the amount of needed work over a small detail (that would have looked great regardless), at his expense, just to make sure everything was 100% as per our discussion.  Further, he is making time out of his weekend to accommodate a guy like me who has basically no time during the week to meet up to deliver these in person.

I haven't done any woodworking since high school, so after clearing out the cobwebs, I just hope I can deliver as well on the finishing end of things. Should be fun. :)

Cheers!

hayden

Nice boxes!  Did I miss the price?

srb

Nice boxes!  Did I miss the price?

You did.  It's in the topic title: " GR Research 12 Inch Sub Box Baltic Birch 200 dollars (2 left)"

Steve

jparkhur

One left.  Jon p

jparkhur

Just awaiting confirmations, but all appear sold