Fantastic, as always...

Ron

Re: N3S Construction Photos
« Reply #21 on: 10 Jul 2011, 11:59 am »
 Thanks grubyhalo for the compliment.

mcallister

« Reply #22 on: 10 Jul 2011, 05:18 pm »
Hi Mike. Thanks for the compliment. I might sell them if anyone is interested in buying them. How are your N3S doing?

They are doing great. Love them! May need another pair in the future for back surrounds. Still want to get a pair of AV/1RS for front height speakers as well. But alas I need more money :duh:

tesseract

« Reply #23 on: 10 Jul 2011, 05:48 pm »
I might sell them if anyone is interested in buying them. How are your N3S doing?

You have a PM. 

edoggrc51

« Reply #24 on: 10 Jul 2011, 08:29 pm »
Fantastic work Ron!  :thumb:

Here's a couple of pics of one of your babies in it's new home.  :green:

grubyhalo

« Reply #25 on: 11 Jul 2011, 07:10 am »
Classy!

mojave

« Reply #26 on: 11 Jul 2011, 06:21 pm »
You have a PM.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I see you are still keeping your options open!

Ron

« Reply #27 on: 23 Jul 2011, 10:43 pm »
 I did a side by side comparison today between my newly built pair of N3S and my N2X. Overall sound quality is very similar between the two speakers which is to be expected since they both use the same Neo 3 PDR magnetic planer tweeter and curvilinear cone woofers. They both have a very detailed and open sound quality with excellent imaging and depth. Since the N3S is a MTM design it does have higher sensitivity, wider dynamic range, and a larger overall sound. Also, since the N3S I built have the platinum bypass capacitors, they sound slightly brighter and more detailed with an increased sense of space in the music compared to the N2X which only have the Sonicaps and Mills resistor upgrade. In my opinion the N3S seem to be  better suited for far field listening in a medium to large size room while the N2X seems to be better suited for near field listening in a small to medium size room. Bottom line, they are both excellent sounding speakers but their performance is affected by the room size and placement.

Ron

« Reply #28 on: 28 Aug 2011, 10:14 pm »
 If anyone is interested in purchasing these speakers, please click on the following Audio Circle  Industry ad link:  http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=97030.0

Ron

« Reply #29 on: 15 Sep 2011, 11:31 am »
  I have reduced the price on my newly built pair of N3S monitors. If you might be interested, click on the following link under Industry Ads:  http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=97030.0
« Last Edit: 16 Sep 2011, 05:07 pm by Ron »

Ron

« Reply #30 on: 23 Sep 2011, 10:15 pm »
 These N3S speakers are still available. Surprised that so far no one seems to be interested in them. Guess the economy is worse than I thought. :(

Danny Richie

« Reply #31 on: 23 Sep 2011, 10:34 pm »
These N3S speakers are still available. Surprised that so far no one seems to be interested in them. Guess the economy is worse than I thought. :(

For this industry right now the economy is way worse than people realize. I am still doing pretty well (thankfully), but others that I have talked to in the industry tell me that sales in general are off 30 to 50%. Some companies are even worse.

Ron

« Reply #32 on: 24 Sep 2011, 12:59 am »
  So from what you are saying, the bad economy is having a negative impact on the whole audio industry in general. Sure hope the economy will soon start to improve, but it presently doesn't look good. Hopefully my speakers will sell if and when the economy does starts to improve. Thanks for the info.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #33 on: 24 Sep 2011, 01:12 am »
Sure hope the economy will soon start to improve
Kind of the problem...we've been hoping for 2+ years.   :duh:

Danny Richie

« Reply #34 on: 24 Sep 2011, 02:42 am »
Kind of the problem...we've been hoping for 2+ years.   :duh:

Yeah, now we are REALLY looking for a "change".

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #35 on: 24 Sep 2011, 04:36 am »
It took 8 years to get us here.  It's gonna take more than 2 to get out of it.

DeeJayBump

« Reply #36 on: 24 Sep 2011, 06:03 am »
It took 8 years to get us here.  It's gonna take more than 2 to get out of it.

Actually, it's taken 98 years to get here. Thankfully, it appears that it won't take very much longer to eliminate the unholy beast that took control of the world's economies at that time, thus freeing humanity and allowing prosperity and abundance for all.

mcallister

« Reply #37 on: 24 Sep 2011, 11:14 am »
I wish I could take these off your hands for back surrounds Ron. I've thought about it many of time but I kinda want O-3's or N3's or LS6 :icon_twisted: so I can have a more "full range" speaker for multi channel music.

Tough choice as I want a replacement soon :?