klipsch Chorus II speakers in Oak near Atlanta. $650

WolfsongAudio

Here is a pair of Klipsch Chorus II speakers. Please see the photos for the cosmetic condition. Both passive radiators have had dented dust caps but they have been pulled out. See photo 3. The metal Klipsch badges are gone. One passive looks to have a stain on it but the cone is not damaged in any way. There are some tiny marks here and there and some small checking on the lower edges of the built in risers. They are very living room friendly and would be a strong 8/10 if not for passive radiator dust caps. At 101 db sensitivity, they will play with just a few watts. My Bottlehead 2A3 monos drive them with ease to levels that will drive some people out of the room. The price reflects the cosmetic damage and is already $150 below the Audiogon average.

Price= $650 Located in Lawrenceville, Ga 30043

Please see my other ad for the matching Klipsch Quartets.

This is a used pair of speakers and carries NO warranty of any kind. It will not arrive DOA because it works.

If you are local to the Atlanta area I can even deliver the speakers.

The speakers will weigh in at 200+ lb boxed. Original packing is not included but they will be boxed for safe shipping. I would suggest Craters and Freighters. I can box these for safe shipment but the buyer will need to pay an additional $45 for the boxes and proper packing.

Paypal users will pay the 2.9% fees they charge me. I much prefer MO or checks ( after they clear).

WolfsongAudio

Re: klipsch Chorus II speakers in Oak near Atlanta. $650
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jun 2011, 04:11 pm »
Bump

Sonny

« Reply #2 on: 8 Apr 2023, 07:51 pm »
Assume these are no longer available?

drhoon

« Reply #3 on: 27 Apr 2023, 06:38 pm »
did you dig this thread up from the grave?

Sonny

« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2023, 03:10 pm »
did you dig this thread up from the grave?

I did!