LS-6 and LS-9 kits! Get them while you can.

Danny Richie

LS-6 and LS-9 kits! Get them while you can.
« on: 1 Dec 2010, 06:20 pm »
The next batch of woofers for these has just arrived in port. They are supposed to arrive in Dallas on the 4th. So I'll have them cleared from customs and to me before the end of next week. So I can start shipping these kits again starting on the 10th of December.

I know some have already been waiting on them.

I also have several blanket orders for the tweeters and BG will be sending me another 100 of them every month for a while.

Everything else is in stock. You can even have your choice of the networks already assembled on a circuit board (Upgraded version of the old AV123 networks), with easy to adjust bass management network, or you can get the same parts minus the circuit board and you can point to point wire the whole thing yourself.

Those of you that got killer deals on cabinets at the AV123 going out of business sale, now is your chance to build them out.

LS-6 kits are $1,995, and LS-9 kits are $2,695.

You can order them now, and your CC will not be charged until they ship out.
« Last Edit: 6 Dec 2010, 04:53 pm by Danny »

Danny Richie

Re: LS-6 and LS-9 kits! Get them while you can.
« Reply #1 on: 2 Dec 2010, 11:37 pm »
I few pics from the shows:

tcsubwoofer

« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2010, 02:01 am »
Well, I can't wait to get the drivers and start my project.  Really looking for a change and can't wait to get my LS-6 project up and running!  I guess this means I should be getting a ship notice any day now.  Nice to see these pics since I have a pair of the LS-6 boxes in rosewood.
 :thumb:

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec 2010, 02:09 am »
The woofers arrived today!  :dance:

Danny Richie

Re: LS-6 and LS-9 kits!
« Reply #4 on: 15 Dec 2010, 04:12 pm »
I am getting these kits shipped out as fast as I can. Several have ordered assembled crossover upgraded with Sonicap Platinum upgrades. The crossover upgrades and just the size and weight of these things is slowing me a little in getting them out. Several of the overseas orders also requires some craftiness in the packing. I am shipping them in the order of first ordered. Bare with me.

Also, I have plenty more of these in stock but they are going fast. Let me know if you plan to order some soon so I can no what is coming. I need to make sure that I have plenty on hand and when I'll need to order more drivers.

tcsubwoofer

« Reply #5 on: 15 Dec 2010, 04:16 pm »
Thanks Danny for the update.  I am one of your customers doing the sonicap platinum upgrades and was wondering when the kit might ship.  Hopefully before Christmas so I can spend lots of time working on them!

Danny Richie

« Reply #6 on: 15 Dec 2010, 04:31 pm »
Thanks Danny for the update.  I am one of your customers doing the sonicap platinum upgrades and was wondering when the kit might ship.  Hopefully before Christmas so I can spend lots of time working on them!

You must be Todd. I have just one overseas order ahead of you. And I will try to get all of them out before the Christmas holiday.

tortoiseman2542

« Reply #7 on: 15 Dec 2010, 04:43 pm »
Hey Danny...

I plan to order a set for LS6's with sonicap platinum's no later than end of January.  I am not sure how much lead time you were looking for.  I have a pair of Moho Natural Cabinets sitting there waiting.  I just don't have quite enough $ saved up yet. 

Quick questions... 

How many sheets of NoRez is needed for each speaker (or a total # of sheets needed to cover the insides of both)?

Also do you have any port tubes?  My speakers did not have any. 

Thanks,
Robert

Danny Richie

« Reply #8 on: 15 Dec 2010, 04:55 pm »
I plan to order a set for LS6's with sonicap platinum's no later than end of January.  I am not sure how much lead time you were looking for.  I have a pair of Moho Natural Cabinets sitting there waiting.  I just don't have quite enough $ saved up yet.

Okay, that's what I am looking for.

How many sheets of NoRez is needed for each speaker (or a total # of sheets needed to cover the insides of both)?

For the LS-6's you need 8 to 9 sheets.

Also do you have any port tubes?  My speakers did not have any.

They come with and are included in the price of the kit. For those of you that got cabinets with ports, I can deduct them from the cost of the kit. 

ChrisM

« Reply #9 on: 15 Dec 2010, 05:05 pm »
Hey Guys, got a deal for someone. who wants a pair or rosewood LS-6 cabinets for the price of shipping. Talked to the shipper, has them in his wharehouse ready to go :thumb:. Price is about 300.00. these are left over from the av123 auction( long story) and a awesome deal for someone. PM me if interested i will put you in touch with shipper.

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
« Reply #10 on: 15 Dec 2010, 09:43 pm »
Hey Guys, got a deal for someone. who wants a pair or rosewood LS-6 cabinets for the price of shipping. Talked to the shipper, has them in his wharehouse ready to go :thumb:. Price is about 300.00. these are left over from the av123 auction( long story) and a awesome deal for someone. PM me if interested i will put you in touch with shipper.

Thanks Chris!

I just got off the phone with Justin and I'll be picking them up today, or tomorrow! :P

Ruben

ChrisM

« Reply #11 on: 15 Dec 2010, 09:48 pm »
I know i'll regret it later :duh:. Enjoy.

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
« Reply #12 on: 17 Dec 2010, 03:47 am »
Got 'em! :thumb:

Thanks again Chris! (check your inbox) :wink:

Ruben

tcsubwoofer

« Reply #13 on: 17 Dec 2010, 06:19 am »
You must be Todd. I have just one overseas order ahead of you. And I will try to get all of them out before the Christmas holiday.

Yes, thanks Danny!  I just saw this post and had emailed you personally inquiring about shipping time frame about an hour ago.  No need to respond to my email if you see this post first.  Looking forward to completing the speakers.

tcsubwoofer

« Reply #14 on: 17 Dec 2010, 06:21 am »
Got 'em! :thumb:

Thanks again Chris! (check your inbox) :wink:

Ruben

Hey, congrats!  Had I seen this post sooner I would have picked up a second set of LS-6s.  Do you happen to live in the Denver area?

jn316

« Reply #15 on: 17 Dec 2010, 07:14 pm »
Hey, congrats!  Had I seen this post sooner I would have picked up a second set of LS-6s.  Do you happen to live in the Denver area?

I have a new pair of satin rosewood LS-6 cabinets from the AV123 auction and live in Colorado Springs if you, or anyone else locally, is interested. They come complete with the port tubes, so you could deduct the cost of those off of Danny's kit price, per Danny's post above. Shoot me a PM. I can send pics...they look great!

Gary

tcsubwoofer

« Reply #16 on: 17 Dec 2010, 09:37 pm »
Yes, I may be interested.  I'll send a personal email with my contact info.

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
« Reply #17 on: 19 Dec 2010, 04:29 am »
Hey, congrats! 
Thanks, Todd. :D

Had I seen this post sooner I would have picked up a second set of LS-6s.
Looks like you may have lucked out with Gary's enclosures. :thumb:

Do you happen to live in the Denver area?
Yep, I'm in Northglenn.

Ruben

morganc

« Reply #18 on: 19 Dec 2010, 05:16 am »
Well, Ill just throw it out there that if anyone else is in the Christmas giving spirit, i would love  a pair of LS cabinets :D

I actually paid for a pair of LS's three years ago that were never delivered:(. But I digress  :lol:

freerider

« Reply #19 on: 5 Jan 2011, 05:45 pm »
I'm still waiting on my refund from the AV123 auction fiasco with the shipping company.  Been going back and forth since September with over $500 on the line.  It's reeeal frustrating. 

I've saved up almost half of what I need for the kit, but really need the insurance money from the damaged woofers to bridge the gap.