FS: Tact Audio M2150X - reduced to $1395

Jeffr1966

FS: Tact Audio M2150X - reduced to $1395
« on: 7 May 2010, 02:37 am »
For Sale: Tact M2150X in black with remote and manual … no original box but will pack well for safe shipping. In addition to not having the box, also missing is the communication cable for linking with a PC. The cable is available from Tact for $20. This unit has digital inputs only. An ADC card is available from Tact for analog sources.

This M2150X is in very good (7/10) overall condition and perfect operational condition. The main physical issue is the top left corner of the faceplate is marred. I purchased the unit this way and have no idea of the cause. That corner is rough to the touch and discolored as shown in the photo. I used black pastels to cover it but removed the black for photographic purposes. Looks must worse in close-up with the flash than in person. There are also some minor scratches which I have tried to depict in the photos

The M2150X has the parametric equalizer and cross-over filters built in. Dynamic Room Correction is also installed but a measurement microphone and microphone pre is required for use (available upgrade from Tact for @ $700).

Inputs:

• Five digital inputs: 3 SPDIF (RCA connector), 1 AES/EBU (XLR connector) and 1 TOSLINK (optical)
• RCA and XLR inputs maximum sampling frequency 192 KHz
• Optical input maximum sampling frequency 96 KHz
• Digital Out: 1 RCS S/PDIF pass-through for multi amp support
• RS 232 communication link for PC
• IR-system Remote Control
• Two 12V trigger inputs

Power Section:

• True Digital PCM/PWM power processing
• No low-level D/A conversion
• No analog amplification
• No negative feedback
• 650VA toroidal transformer with dual mono secondary windings
• Second order passive low pass filter using custom-made components
• 90% efficiency - never runs hot - ideal also for discrete custom installations
• Power rating: 150W/Channel into 8 Ohms load

Current retail for an M2150X is $4250.

Complete details on the unit can be found on the Tact Labs website but AudioGon does not allow the posting of links so Google it.

PayPal accepted; please add 3% to cost. Personal or Certified check payment acceptable for US buyers but payment MUST clear my bank prior to shipment. International buyer MUST use PayPal

USA/Canada sales preferred. Canadian buyers will be responsible for brokerage fees on shipment

UPS or USPS shipping only. Item must be insured for purchase price.

Pics in AudiogoN ad here:

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?intatran&1278295672&/Tact-Audio-M2150X-digital-inpu

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: 12 May 2010, 03:37 am by Jeffr1966 »