PMC IB1's & CB6 Center Channel in Black Ash Finish

xsparky

They IB1's are now "SOLD"

The PMC CB6 center channel is still available.

PMC IB1's & CB6 Center Channel in Black Ash Finish

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1267555642&/PMC-IB1%27s-Black-Ash-Finish

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1267556887&/PMC-CB6-Center-Channel-Black-A

These sequential serial numbered speakers are in excellent condition and have not been used very much at all. The finish is in black ash. I am the original owner. They have been in a smoke and pet free environment that is climate controlled.

I have used them with Bryston amps, but changed to McIntosh equipment as I found McIntosh more musical with them. They respond well to tubes also.I have all the original papers, packing, etc, from PMC.

The IB1's sound is voiced the same as the larger MB2's, very deep sound stage, superb Imaging, accurate tonality, plus very musical. The only real difference I found when auditioning them to the MB2's is that the IB1's character was just slightly more intimate. Not a bad thing. The MB2 also was designed to handle more continuous power. The IB1's are 500 watts. The IB1 has been PMC's best selling speaker, probably for the value one gets for the sound quality out.

I will work with the purchaser to assure a smooth transaction and safe shipping.

$4750.00

I also have this CB6 center channel speaker in black ash finish for sale. I have used it with PMC IB1's with excellent results. Will also mate with OB1's & other PMC models.

This center channel has a deep robust sound. No hollowness, plus it gets male voices correct!

I have used it in a smoke & pet free enviroment that is climate controlled.

$1800.00

I would rate all speakers at a 9/10. All in excellent condition.

Might be able to work out a package deal.

Thanks for looking.

:D
« Last Edit: 9 Jan 2010, 05:39 am by xsparky »

xsparky

Re: PMC IB1's & CB6 Center Channel in Black Ash Finish "SOLD"
« Reply #1 on: 9 Jan 2010, 05:37 am »
They are now sold, but the PMC CB6 center channel is still available.

:wink: