Spectron Musician 111 SE in perfect condition...SOLD

owenmd

This amplifier is now sold.

Hello,

I'm selling my much loved Spectron Musician 111 SE amplifier in perfect condition with no scratches or marks... looks just like a new one.   The amp is just over a year old and I'm the original owner with low usage and its performance has been faultless.

This amp can easily be upgraded to the very latest MK2 version for a maximum of $695 should one desire making this Musician easily the best bargain on the market now as most Mk11's sell for close to 5k used...!  aa

No real need to describe this amp as most folks know this is a true World class amp being difficult to criticize in any area.... just clean, pure, smooth power.... and lots of it! The many positive reviews say it all.

Please see the Audiogon add for more info and my feedback:
http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?ampstran&1239754202&/Spectron-Musician-111-Signatur

I would like $3,250.00 plus shipping at cost from 85234.  If using PayPal we will need to add 3% unfortunately.... you know the deal 

Thank you very much for your interest.

Best regards.... and a Happy New Year!

« Last Edit: 18 Feb 2009, 05:37 am by owenmd »

owenmd

Re: Spectron Musician 111 SE in perfect condition
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jan 2009, 01:36 pm »
Hi guys,

Just a quick note to say I dropped the price a touch.

Boy..... what a great deal for a World class amp.... pretty much half the price of a new one...!

Cheers

Mark

owenmd

Hi guys,

Obviously, if this wonderful amp is bought through AC rather than AG, we will all be saving another $50.... maybe a little more if you're interested....?

owenmd

Hi guys,

Another little price drop to tempt some lucky person into giving this incredible amp a loving new home.... at less than half the cost of a new one.... but it looks new...!

owenmd

Hi there,

Saturday morning price drop.... boy, what a bargain....!

owenmd

Re: Spectron Musician 111 SE in perfect condition...!
« Reply #5 on: 6 Feb 2009, 12:03 am »

Here's some pics to go with yet another price drop..... wow what a fantastic buy now and the amps in mint condition... lowest price on the market easily....!

owenmd

Re: Spectron Musician 111 SE in perfect condition...!
« Reply #6 on: 14 Feb 2009, 05:09 pm »
Hi guys,

Had a lot of low-ball interest now in this amp from Maggie owners which apparently work really well with the Spectron.... does everyone realize this sale price is significantly less than half of a new one.... and its practically a new one...?   :scratch: