Please Read..Posting Guidelines

Sa-dono

Please Read..Posting Guidelines
« on: 26 Aug 2003, 09:26 am »
First off, I want to thank all of you manufacturers and dealers that are here contributing to Audio Circle, and welcome any of you that are new here.

We would like the 2-Channel Audio forum to be place where people can share and learn in a friendly environment, free from any pressure. As such, we would like to avoid any posts that can be construed as advertising or marketing. The main factor we would like to avoid is direct recommendations of your own products. An example is as follows (and highly paraphrased):

member: "I'm looking for 'X' kind of product."
manufacturer/dealer: "Take a look at my product because 'blah blah blah.' (possibly adding a link as well)"

If you feel a necessity to write such posts, please at least post them in your Manufacturer's Circles or the Market Square, quoting the post you are replying to.

I know you are all enthusiasts as well, and want to share that great product you have found or manufactured. However, if your product is good enough, it will be recommend by others. If people do not know about your product, then please send it out for demos so people can give it a listen and possibly review it. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!

Note: If you are not a dealer and see someone looking for the best cdp, amp, etc.,.. and you happen to have something like it for sale, please just PM the person instead of offering it for sale during the thread.  You can even send them a link to the ad you created in the Trading Post.
This keeps the thread tidy and on-topic.

Thanks!