Custom amplifier stand with adjustable footers

Musicalmaniac

Custom amplifier stand with adjustable footers
« on: 7 May 2007, 08:37 pm »
                                                                                                                                                                       http://www.audiocircle.com/image.php?id=10335http://www.audiocircle.com/image.php?id=10335
« Last Edit: 1 Mar 2008, 09:21 pm by Musicalmaniac »

Musicalmaniac

Re: Custom amplifier stand with adjustable footers
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2007, 01:44 am »
These stands are 19 x 16 x 4 1/2 tall and are dark cherry finished They are priced at 150.00 plus shipping as the basic stand in the size pictured and available in the dark cherry finish as pictured,natural clear and black for the same basic price.  I can build other sizes to your specs if desired. I have recently added some different options that consist of a added removable bottom that covers a cavity between top shelf and removable bottom that sand,lead shot or other damping material may be added to really add some heft and real damping characteristics so the stand. I have also added black as a optional color due to overwhelming response for that color. I can also build other sizes to your specs if desired. Please feel free to ask any questions.                                                                                                                                                                      
« Last Edit: 1 Mar 2008, 11:41 pm by Musicalmaniac »

MerRev

« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2007, 03:26 am »
very nice work to say the least.   :thumb: :drool:

Nick B

« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2007, 07:25 am »
Thanks for posting. I missed it the first time around. I'll be sending you a PM as I might need your services in the future.

Nick

jaspal kallar

« Reply #4 on: 23 May 2007, 01:08 pm »
How heavy are they since I live in Europe and wondered if shipping was a viable (cost effective) option?

jaspal.

smccull

« Reply #5 on: 23 May 2007, 11:23 pm »
What kind of wood are you using? Maple?

Audioclyde

« Reply #6 on: 30 Jun 2007, 10:59 am »
Hi, I'm looking to have some speaker stands built out of maple-do you have a website, and can you send me a pm?

thanks!

Musicalmaniac

« Reply #7 on: 1 Mar 2008, 07:29 pm »
Inquiries welcome.

Musicalmaniac

« Reply #8 on: 3 Mar 2008, 07:32 pm »
Adjustable carpet piercing spikes available as well.