Sources for new/used jazz LPs??

hifitommy

new and current LPs
« Reply #20 on: 9 May 2009, 05:58 pm »
can be gotten from towerrecords.com.  my only complaint is the somewhat flimsy packaging that allows bent corners now and again.  but the prices are really good and free shipping for orders over $25.

Old timer

Re: Sources for new/used jazz LPs??
« Reply #21 on: 12 Nov 2011, 01:32 am »
Craig Moerer's "Records by mail" and his storefront, "Djangos" in Portland, OR., always treated me right.

Also, Dan Serro in Miamai, Florida, but I don't have his contact info here. He has several You Tube videos, profiling his DJ show which he spins rare vinyl on a local station.

hifitommy

one of my recent good experiences
« Reply #22 on: 12 Nov 2011, 03:00 am »
is from amazon.com where i have gotten new vinyl and unlike towerrecords.com, the packing is superb.  spend more than $25 and get free shipping.

audiobat

« Reply #23 on: 16 Nov 2011, 06:12 pm »
I like The Jazz Loft online, big selection reasonable prices.
If you sign up for their email they will send you special offers from time to time.

midfi

• nisi credideritis, non intelligetis
« Reply #24 on: 17 Dec 2011, 02:56 am »
ebay (sometimes...) soundstagedirect

kworcester

« Reply #25 on: 29 Feb 2012, 12:13 am »
I'll second the recommendation for Jazz Record Revival.  I've also found some nice OOP SACDs there.

lazydays

« Reply #26 on: 2 Feb 2013, 05:02 pm »
Looking to buy new/used Blue Note/Verve jazz LPs. Any good sites on the web that sell? TIA

Elusive Disc for starters. Music Direct is pretty good along with Acoustic Sounds for new stuff. My used stuff is very secretive, and have several places in several states. 
gary