Should Red Wine Audio have their own Circle?
All, I was having technical difficulties getting my poll to work, so Marbles was kind enough to set the poll up for me. See below:
Dear Audiocircle Members,
I am very interested in obtaining a Red Wine Audio manufacturer’s circle, and am therefore starting this poll to find out if there is an interest:
I recently started a small, factory-direct company called Red Wine Audio, Inc.
) that offers “home audio products and custom modification services for the audiophile who is seeking simplicity, high performance, and value” (see www.redwineaudio.com
I would sincerely enjoy the opportunity to have my own manufacturer’s circle in order to frequently participate within the community to:
1) Build a solid reputation based on very satisfied customers
2) Answer questions about my products and modification services in a prompt and public fashion
3) Communicate new product ideas and obtain valuable feedback from users
If I were to obtain a Red Wine Audio manufacturer’s circle, you have my word that I will:
1) Ensure that the circle remains active
2) Respond to questions promptly
3) Stimulate activity in the circle
4) Encourage participation
I am really looking forward to this and want to thank you all for your time and consideration.