My Adona rack system components at 80% off

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
My Adona rack system components at 80% off
« on: 7 Feb 2018, 09:01 pm »
Remember Adona racks? 
http://www.adonacorporation.com/av45tv.html

I used them successfully for years, and now that we are moving across the country I am selling them, priced to go at 20% of retail (i.e 80% off)!  I will put this link on the NE Ohio thread since these racks (especially the platforms) are very heavy and likely best bought for local pickup.  However, if someone is willing to spend the shipping $ so be it.  I have boxes.

The system consists of beautiful but heavy multi-element platforms (3 layers: granite on rubber compound on mdf) that sit on X-frames.  Those frames can be infinitely adjusted, height-wise.  They have four posts, which come in various lengths, and the X-frames slide on the inner rail of those posts, secured at any point via attached allen screws.

Each column has a conical top and bottom thread that accepts the included brass cones, for various stacking configurations.  The "top" columns are finished in black and do not have the silver conical caps, and can be used only as the top column.  Standard columns can be used anywhere.

My inventory (and list price, which you can check via the Adona link above)

Black multi-element platforms

18" x 18"  ($150 list)  $30 each   Quantity: 12
19" x 24" ($250 list)  $50 each   Quantity: 1

X-Frames

Standard 18" size ($175 list)  $35 each  Quantity: 12
36" Bridged frame ($300 list) $60 each  Quantity: 1

Columns

(quantities are given in sets of four) List price is $175/set.  I am selling for $35 per set.
6" tops (4 sets of 4)
6" columns (4 sets of 4)
9" columns (2 sets of 4)
14" tops (1 set of 4)

I'll include whatever brass cones are needed.  Feel free to make me on offer for the whole shebang.  :)
Paypal (3% added) or cash (local pickup) in zipcode 44145 (Westlake, OH)

Here is an example of how I used them (bridge in picture)

« Last Edit: 7 Feb 2018, 10:06 pm by ted_b »

Paret

• Keller, TX
Re: My Adona rack system components at 80% off
« Reply #1 on: 7 Feb 2018, 10:33 pm »
PM sent.

:thumb:

Luis D. Paret
Kelle, TX

ted_b

• Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: 7 Feb 2018, 10:44 pm »
Update:
I have had three tentative orders already, all require shipping.  If these three are not scared off by the shipping costs then I am out of std platforms (Paret I do have the 19x24 but need to see if any x frames are left).  But I am not sure I can provide all these buyers the right combination of boxes. 

The platforms alone weigh 24 pounds each!  The x frames are large but not overly heavy, but require a large girth box, and when combined with platforms puts us into UPS HEAVY mode.  The columns are light.  Right now, with no real shipping scale (50 pound small box scale) I'm going to say a 3 shelf system will weigh in at around 100-110 pounds and be in a large heavy duty 20x20x15 box.  I'd break them up but currently don't have enough Adona boxes to do that.  I have 4 Adona platform boxes that handle 3 platforms (74 pounds shipped each) but I don't have more than one or two of the very large X frame boxes here right now.   Each X frame box handles 6 X frames. 

Stay tuned.  You know who you are.

audiogurujax

« Reply #3 on: 8 Feb 2018, 12:14 am »
PM Sent for2 18x18 amp stands

kharp1

« Reply #4 on: 8 Feb 2018, 08:18 am »
PM on the way for the whole shebang.

ted_b

• Volunteer
« Reply #5 on: 8 Feb 2018, 12:50 pm »
Please read my update.  I am sold out!  I appreciate the offers but I am sold out, assuming shipping is not a deal breaker.

kharp1

« Reply #6 on: 8 Feb 2018, 09:29 pm »
I apologize, didn't mean to offend anyone. I guess I misread. If the deals don't go through I will take the whole deal at asking price.