FS: Odyssey Audio Stratos Stereo Extreme

laserboi

FS: Odyssey Audio Stratos Stereo Extreme
« on: 19 Nov 2017, 05:31 pm »
I have some credit cards that need paid off and I've pretty much stepped away from the HiFi game so I'm selling my components.  I have an Odyssey Audio Stratos Stereo Extreme with upgraded black board.  She's a beauty and a powerhouse and I've used it to power my Mirage M-3si's for years.   The only issue keeping it from mint condition is a small ding on the top left corner of the front plate.  Barely visible when looking head on, but you can see it, if you're viewing the amp from the side.  Not sure when it happened, I think it was when I shipped it back to Klaus a few years back for a tune up.  I have the original manual, no idea where the demo cd is, but I also have the warranty transfer paperwork as well.  I think I purchased this about ten or eleven years ago so there's at least nine years left on the twenty year warranty.  No power cord included.

Asking $900 shipped and it will come in the original box. 

-Pete

Chicagoland area
« Last Edit: 19 Nov 2017, 08:49 pm by laserboi »

laserboi

Re: FS: Odyssey Audio Stratos Stereo Extreme
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2017, 03:21 pm »
Package Deal:  If someone buys both the Stratos and the Candela I have for sale, I'll throw in the Primare CD21 for free all for $1800 shipped.

laserboi

« Reply #2 on: 30 Nov 2017, 03:36 pm »
bump

laserboi

« Reply #3 on: 8 Dec 2017, 02:23 am »
bump

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
« Reply #4 on: 10 Dec 2017, 10:22 pm »