SOLD: Hypex NCore NC400 Stereo Amp (DIY - Single Chassis) - PRICE REDUCED

dburna

FS: Hypex NCore NC400 Stereo Amp.  DIY, assembled by AC's own Mike Galusha....so you know some klutz like me had nothing to do with the build.   :lol:

Single chassis containing two NC400 mono amps and 1 SMPS 600 power supply.
Cardas copper speaker binding posts.
Condition: 9/10.
Great sound -- in fact, fantastic.  Am only selling to pull some $$$ out of my stereo rig.  My (interim) solution is a step down.
Includes: heavy-duty IEC power cord.

Asking $XXX obo (shipping and Paypal included).  Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking at my ad.  Pictures included below.

-dB

« Last Edit: 16 Apr 2018, 12:05 am by dburna »

dburna

Bump - and price reduction.

dburna

Bump - and (further) price reduction.

dburna

dburna

dburna

dburna

Bump for new pix of amp internals.  As you can see, a clean-&-mean implementation.   :thumb:

Regards,  -dB

Johnny2Bad

What are those things on the connection side of the amplifier?

I see an XLR connector female (which should indicate input), another locking connector whose gender is unknown due to the quality of the photo, a pair of speaker connectors to be used in a 2-channel setup (Cardas Locking), and then two white indicators of some kind (or just silkscreened images, who knows but the owner and builder?). What are they and what do they do?

And can you confirm that the mystery connector is another channel female XLR (input)? It's impossible to tell, even when I copy and blow up your image.

dburna

What are those things on the connection side of the amplifier?

I see an XLR connector female (which should indicate input), another locking connector whose gender is unknown due to the quality of the photo, a pair of speaker connectors to be used in a 2-channel setup (Cardas Locking), and then two white indicators of some kind (or just silkscreened images, who knows but the owner and builder?). What are they and what do they do?

And can you confirm that the mystery connector is another channel female XLR (input)? It's impossible to tell, even when I copy and blow up your image.

You are right, I am a terrible photographer.   :lol:

There are two XLR female connectors, one for each channel.  Two Cardas binding posts, one for each channel.  Then finally, there are two white images (might be a sticker) indicating which XLR goes with which binding post. 

I hope that answers it for you.  Let me know if you have any other questions -- I am happy to provide you with any information that I have.

Thanks for your interest,  -dB

Johnny2Bad

Thanks

dburna

Bump - this amp is back up for sale.

Thanks for looking at my ad.

Regards,  -dGB