NuPrime IDA-16

pewe

Re: NuPrime IDA-16
« Reply #80 on: 9 Dec 2017, 02:02 pm »
Bad choice of words.  I mean its a good feature to see what your volume is. Don't have to explain this really. ...

Samac

« Reply #81 on: 9 Dec 2017, 05:07 pm »
And just to get this post back on topic; the IDA-16 rocks. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers,

Scott

Tom Davis

« Reply #82 on: 13 Dec 2017, 04:46 pm »
I agree it rocks, and, as I've commented on in a different thread, it rocks even more sweetly with the TDSS mod.

And given how good the IDA-16 is, I'm really looking forward to more details about the upcoming IDA-32.

Tom

Samac

« Reply #83 on: 14 Dec 2017, 01:43 am »
While checking into the TDSS upgrade I read you review, Tom. The upgrade has me curious. Since getting the IDA-16 I've enjoyed my system more than I have in years. So I'm a bit apprehensive about doing anything to my set-up.

Like you, I'm very curious to see what the IDA-32 is all about.

Cheers,

Scott

Tom Davis

« Reply #84 on: 15 Dec 2017, 09:04 pm »
Refinement through upgrades shifts into lots (and lots) of money, Scott, once you reach the kind of threshold that, on my view, the IDA-16 presents. The TDSS upgrade was worth it, but I had already sunk $$$ into resonance control (buying up Infinite Elemente after they went out of business along with older Stillpoints stuff, current Stillpoints are, no doubt, better but here we have the "lots and lots" of $$$$). If you haven't yet "done" systematic resonance control ("whole system" honestly makes a difference), it's worth it. But, then, yes, NuPrime has proven that it knows how to deliver what I take to be the best value available.

So, yes, I, like you, Scott, am very interested to see the approach NuPrime will take with the twice-as-expensive IDA-32. At my age I could be looking at my last integrated upgrade (he said....).

Tom