SOLD: Triode Wire Labs (TWL) Power Cords

mdconnelly

SOLD: Triode Wire Labs (TWL) Power Cords
« on: 23 Jan 2017, 08:35 pm »
Triode Wire Labs (TWL) power cords for sale!

I recently replaced a number of components with a Devialet Expert integrated and now find myself with a few exceptional power cords for sale. I'm the original owner - all bought directly from Pete at TWL. 

-- 5' TWL 8+ powercord $245 **SOLD**
-- 5' TWL 10+ powercord $190 **SOLD**
-- 5' TWL High Powered Digital American (HPDA) $345  **SOLD**

Priced more than 50% off new price for quick sale.

Price firm.  Please add shipping and 3% paypal fees.

If you're not familiar with Triode Wire Labs cables, be sure to check on the many positive reviews on their website:  www.triodewirelabs.com

« Last Edit: 27 Jan 2017, 08:21 pm by mdconnelly »

jmc207

Re: FS: Triode Wire Labs (TWL) Power Cords
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 2017, 11:47 pm »
I'd like to buy the 5' TWL 10+ powercord $190. More info when I get home from work in an hour or so. - John

jtsnead

« Reply #2 on: 24 Jan 2017, 06:30 pm »
Is the 8+ discontinued?
Which pic is it

mdconnelly

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jan 2017, 10:43 pm »
The 8+ is the middle pic - now the only pic (shows "8+" in quotes).  When Pete at TWL first started making his power cables, the 8 (and then later the improved 8+) was designed as a heavier gauge PC that would work well on any component but specifically designed for amps - particularly for higher power/high-current demand amps.   It didn't take long for Pete to move to the 7+ and then discontinue the 8+ since it was, in fact, quite similar to the 7+.  Personally, I've found the 8+ worked great on all my amps including a McCormack DNA-500 amp and a NAD M2 integrated. 

All of Pete's power cords are exceptional in that they all provide a detailed yet relaxed, highly musical presentation.  Unless you have a truly monster amp or special power requirements, I think the 8+ would work wonderfully in any application.
« Last Edit: 25 Jan 2017, 05:20 pm by mdconnelly »

mdconnelly

« Reply #4 on: 25 Jan 2017, 10:02 pm »
Just emailed Pete and here's his response about the TWL 8+ power cord...

Yes, before I developed the "Seven Plus", I had the model "Eight Plus", which was an 8 AWG power cable. It was great sounding power cord that was superseded by the "Seven Plus".

Hope that helps to clarify...

Thanks for your interest

mdconnelly

Re: SOLD: Triode Wire Labs (TWL) Power Cords
« Reply #5 on: 27 Jan 2017, 08:21 pm »
Sold!