haven't received an activation email - puzzled and scratching my head

Mark Carter-Piff

I tried to create an account with the username of naimnut. It seemed to work fine. Earlier tonight when I tried to start a thread here on my problem it told me someone already had the naimnut username. I'm not attached to the username, but can't tell if it is referring to the account I've been trying to create or someone else on this board. I've used the naimnut username multiple places but don't recall setting up one here.

I have checked my spam folder - no activation emails there. Have requested two more - they never show up. I am very puzzled. I'd like to join this forum.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can provide.

srb

I'm not attached to the username, but can't tell if it is referring to the account I've been trying to create or someone else on this board. I've used the naimnut username multiple places but don't recall setting up one here.

Member search as well as the alphabetic member list finds no username of naimnut, so it must have been referring to the account you created that's pending activation.  As soon as an Admin has a chance to read this they'll reply and help you sort it out.

ServerAdmin

• Administrator
  • I don't take messages.
I've activated the account.