Updates

klaus@odyssey

Updates
« on: 13 Nov 2004, 07:47 am »
OK guys,  have a minute here and wanted to share a few things,  which of course also have an effect in all of my odysseyint'l.com  countries.  

1.  We have increased production here in Indy.  We really ned that,  and it's all good.

2.  I'm actually working on the web site update.  There will be tons of pics,  and much more tutorials,  philosophies,  tweak tips,  production descr.,  etc.  Of course takes a bit,  but it starts looking good.  Have to get together with DocPhoto  though.

3.  Digital amp.  I think that I'm pretty much at a point now where I have to say that good enough is good enough.  The lst tweaks that I tried didn't make a difference, and I think that the sucker is finally ready for production.  Long time coming,  and first units will be shipped in January !!!  The 2 x 500 W  stereo unit that is.

4.  vanden Hul. Man,  there were some serious problems here in the US  because of people previously engaged with the cartridge line.  Piece by piece we're getting everything together here,  but  especially the repair service already goes nuts.   Retip on a broken cartridge anybody ???   $ 300.  with the really fantastic vdH  line stylus !!!!

5.  December:   I'll have to go to Germany for 10 days from the 3rd on  to help out my mom.  Anybody reading this who has some questions,  wants upgrades or who wants to order should please call me several days before.

6.  The integrated.  Man,  what a great unit.  It's called the Cyclops with it's huge 3 " single center dial,  and it will cost indeed $ 895.  Options include a remote for $ 150.,  and a second pai of inputs,  high level or HTBP  for another $ 100.  Standard version for this price has 1 pair of ins.  Very minimalistic,  but boy oh boy.

Late,

Klaus

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Updates
« Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2004, 08:02 am »
Klaus,
    Not enough hours in a day....sounds like you'll be very busy with site and new products....good luck !!! :) [/list:u]

Wombat_VC

Digital Amp
« Reply #2 on: 15 Nov 2004, 03:42 am »
What price point are we looking at? Will it be available thru Alex in Singapore?

alex_odyssey_sg

• http://www.odysseyaudiosg.com
Updates
« Reply #3 on: 16 Nov 2004, 02:46 am »
Yeap... If klaus produces it...We'll carry it. :)

Ya, Klaus...at what price point for the digiamp?

warnerwh

Updates
« Reply #4 on: 16 Nov 2004, 04:59 am »
Others would like prices, pictures and all details that can be made available on the digital power amp. Thanks