Is Virtue still active?

Nocturne79

Is Virtue still active?
« on: 23 Apr 2016, 07:56 pm »
Hello I am wondering if virtue audio is still selling new amps?
Thank you

Phil A

Re: Is Virtue still active?
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2016, 08:17 pm »
Their website has discontinued products - http://store.virtueaudio.com/category-s/75.htm

Rocket

« Reply #2 on: 24 Apr 2016, 03:20 am »
Hi,

Whilst there aren't a lot of posts on the Virtue forum its my understand they are still selling the One.3 integrated amplifier.

http://store.virtueaudio.com/product-p/vrtu-ia-vaone.3-pbf-1.htm

I have one and use it to power my nuforce s9 speakers which were $5000US speaker at one stage.

Cheers Rod

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
Virtue / amps sold out
« Reply #3 on: 9 May 2016, 06:47 pm »
Guys,

I just marked the ONE.3 sold out because I'm out of new/old stock units.  I'm not comfortable enough with the last ONE.3 production to make more so this is probably the end of the road for Tripath based boards.

We still have lots of parts and more than 30 return/refurb units if someone is desperate for one and can't find on the used market.

Jason is still building cables merrily.  So please feel free to buy cables from Jason!

There is another R&D project active.  If it bears fruit I'll let everyone know.

Seth

Rocket

« Reply #4 on: 22 May 2018, 09:00 am »
Hi Seth,

Just wondering if you were ever able to move forward on the new project?  I still regularly use my Virtue Audio One.3.

Cheers Rod

1000a

« Reply #5 on: 22 Jun 2018, 02:55 am »
still happily using 2 Virtue Ones (as mono amps) w a tube pre - I'm on the research war path for better power supplies - i think I have found 28v / 240w / 8.6amp 

Tarzan

• Virtue Audio Fanboy
« Reply #6 on: 21 Feb 2020, 12:22 pm »
Tried logging into the manufacturers website however got nothing. :(

RolandButcher

« Reply #7 on: 21 Feb 2020, 12:27 pm »
No idea, but thanks for reminding me that I haven't listened to my Virtue.ONE in ages! 

bosrt

« Reply #8 on: 13 May 2020, 03:24 pm »
I still use mine once in a while, I have five amps.  Ones and Twos.  I should sell a couple on eBay.

bosrt

« Reply #9 on: 14 May 2020, 10:33 pm »
Uffda, I sold two ONE.3s on eBay in little time.

Conversations with one buyer got me thinking about a HDPlex 100watt linear power that I had used earlier with some TPA link / ethernet optical cable runs I had used earlier.  Hooked up to a TWO was real rewarding.  I have had most of VAs power supplies and both batteries, lead and lithium.  The pairing will be in use for a while I suspect.  Hope I don't get the bug to go more upscale with linear power supplies.