Custom Cables Available from Triode Wire Labs

Triode Pete

Custom Cables Available from Triode Wire Labs
« on: 5 Dec 2015, 06:29 pm »
Custom-made cables are always available from Triode Wire Labs, even though it's not stated on the TWL website.

I have a large inventory of "In-Stock" cryogenically-treated connectors, including the Neutrik PowerCons, Type A (NAC3FCA), Type B (NAC3FCB) as well as the large black, High Current 32A NAC3FC-HC. For speaker cables, I have top of the line Cardas connectors as well as Danny Richie's (GR Research) Tube Connectors (I have the mating speaker binding posts as well). For interconnects, I have my great-sounding RCA & XLR's, but also have super high quality 75 ohm RCA's & BNC connectors (for my 75 ohm Digital Cable - website to be updated). As far as traditional power cable connectors, I have a large inventory of super high quality Furutech & IeGO connectors for Europe, England/UK, Australia/NZ as well as for North American applications.

Pictured below is a custom "Digital American" cable set for a Netherlands customer of mine, featuring a variety of Neutrik connectors as well as a TRC (Technology Research, LLC) Shock Shield PRCD device. He's using it on a custom Blue Circle power conditioner. Also shown is a custom short set of shielded phono RCA interconnects...

Happy Holidays,
Pete
« Last Edit: 6 Dec 2015, 04:39 pm by Triode Pete »

Joe Frances

Re: Custom Cables Available from Triode Wire Labs
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jun 2016, 02:01 am »
Pete:

I know this is a late reply, the Audio Circle warns that it's not likely to get a response months after the original posting, but just in case, could you elaborate a little bit on the sonic improvements these types of upgrades achieve for the listener?

Thanks,

Joe

Triode Pete

Re: Custom Cables Available from Triode Wire Labs
« Reply #2 on: 12 Jun 2016, 02:02 pm »
Pete:

I know this is a late reply, the Audio Circle warns that it's not likely to get a response months after the original posting, but just in case, could you elaborate a little bit on the sonic improvements these types of upgrades achieve for the listener?

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe,
Jak się masz? It's nice to hear from you!

The custom cables can make a large improvement in sound quality... But don't take my word, take it from my customers...

Here's some feedback from one of my customers (Paul in the Netherlands) who has the TWO specialty Neutrik power cords I fabricated for him (pictured above)...

"Hi Pete,

I have been using TWL powercords for quite some time now. I use the 7 plus on my Rel woofer, ARC ls 26 and NuVista preamps, on my Eera dl2 cd player, my Arcam tuner and my Blue Circle BC6000 powerfilter. Furthermore i use the American Digital on my AMR cd player and his best powercord, The Obession on my Nu Vista poweramp. And i like it a lot! The sound is very organic, that is, very natural and balanced. With a lot of energy in the midband and a firm bottom. To keep it simple: they let my stuff make music. There where 2 spots left where i used other cords and i decided 'to TWL' them as well. As always Pete was willing to custom made for me the power connection between the BC6000 and Blue Circle Musicring and the 2 powerleads between PSU and Amp of the Nu Vista. I can tell you that there are the well known icing on the cake! They really make a huge difference and my system sound glorious! In this case using 1 brand for power cords really works great and these cords are the best i have heard. Add the very personal and cooperative way Pete deals with special requests and you have a winning combination.
Thank you Pete and please continue to produce such wonderfull products!

Best Paul U.
Netherlands"