A new product is in the works that just might change a few things... Gone!!!

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Hi Dave, are these units worse that the usb chargers that you would plug into an outlet?  I have one of the integrated units.

Best,
Ed
I don't see how they can be any better.  The lowest possible cost mini-SMPS directly connected to the circuit with any mitigating effect of the inductance/capacitance in the cable to an outboard SMPS.  I guess I need to measure the spectra, but I have way too many irons in the fire to go buy something I would hit with a hammer.  :)  Putting an old Noise Harvester or something like that on it would help, methinks.

mdconnelly

Great idea, Dave, to centralize as many of these noise makers as we can into a single location.  Can't cover everything but it'll help me thinks.  Still, I'm gonna need a few of these DigiBusses if they really improve things sonically.

I often wondered if those PS Audio Noise Harvesters actually worked or if they were just pretty doodads that made you feel better when the light flickered.

InfernoSTi

• Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.
How bad is the refrigerator?  Do we need a FridgeBuss?

John

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
How bad is the refrigerator?  Do we need a FridgeBuss?

John
Yep, for sure!  It will be cyoed for to the max! :lol: :lol: :green:  Bwahahahahaha ".............

Seriously. The fridge is a bad actor.  Send me a PM.

jhm731

Yep, for sure!  It will be cyoed for to the max! :lol: :lol: :green:  Bwahahahahaha ".............

Didn't The fridge play for the Chicago Bears?

InfernoSTi

• Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

E-mail sent...

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
OK, everything that I need to build the DigiBUSS has landed here and I will begin the initial run next week.

Please send me a PM for payment instructions and they will go out in the order that payment is received.

Everyone have a great weekend.  :thumb:

mresseguie

Dave,

If you recall, I'm fixin' to fly back to Taiwan for a spell. Nearly all of my audio equipment is going into storage a few days before we hop on the plane. I'm starting with all new equipment over there. My amp will be a Nuprime IDA-8 (100W class A and D integrated with built in DAC), SqueezeBox Touch, Mac Mini, and monitor speakers.

My 'flat/condo' is in a 12 story building.

Until you announced this new product, I'd planned to order a MiniBUSS. Now I'm confused just enough to need to ask you: "Which single unit is more appropriate for my situation?"

Michael

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Dave,

If you recall, I'm fixin' to fly back to Taiwan for a spell. Nearly all of my audio equipment is going into storage a few days before we hop on the plane. I'm starting with all new equipment over there. My amp will be a Nuprime IDA-8 (100W class A and D integrated with built in DAC), SqueezeBox Touch, Mac Mini, and monitor speakers.

My 'flat/condo' is in a 12 story building.

Until you announced this new product, I'd planned to order a MiniBUSS. Now I'm confused just enough to need to ask you: "Which single unit is more appropriate for my situation?"

Michael
Given what you have, I would say the DigiBUSS is the best choice.

mresseguie

In that case, put me down for one DigiBUSS!

I'll PM you my Taiwan address. I won't be there until September 15th, so no point in sending it too early.

Be sure you slap on a label, tag, or plate that says something like "Proudly made by P.I Audio in the USA" (or similar). I'm sure a little advertising or extra name recognition won't hurt.  :thumb:

Michael

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
In that case, put me down for one DigiBUSS!

I'll PM you my Taiwan address. I won't be there until September 15th, so no point in sending it too early.

Be sure you slap on a label, tag, or plate that says something like "Proudly made by P.I Audio in the USA" (or similar). I'm sure a little advertising or extra name recognition won't hurt.  :thumb:

Michael
You totally ROCK, Mike  :thumb:

Thanks again!!!

mresseguie

8)

Be sure to add a few business cards inside the shipping box...just in case I happen to get friendly with the independent Brick & Mortar shops near my home in Taiwan (3 stores that I know of).
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2015, 05:26 am by mresseguie »

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
8)

Be sure to add a few business cards inside the shipping box...just in case I happen to get friendly with the independent Brick & Mortar shops near my home (3 stores that I know of).
Ill try to send you some.  I haven't had any for a couple of year because I have had as much business as I can stand.

Thanks, Mike!

<><

Dave

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
First run + 1 is full.

Price hereafter is $349.00.  Subsequent units AE about 3 weeks out.  This old man can only work so fast  :(

Thank you everyone.  Production begins this coming week.   :thumb:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Update:

Receptacles (I order in lots of 100, so it takes a while... ) are in and everything hits cryo tomorrow.  This is a 3 day process.  I am working on other orders and will get to the cryo parts and pieces this weekend.  I will do sorting and qualifying on the components over the weekend and will begin building enclosures next week.

On of the great things about my business is that I always have items in the production queue.  One of the things that sucks about my business is that I always have thing in the production queue.  Blessed and cursed at the same time.

Thanks, guys for being the best clients EVER!

I love my job.   :D

:thumb: :thumb:

mresseguie

Hooray!

By any chance, does that cryogenic have Fridgidaire or Amana emblazoned across the front?  :icon_twisted:

Sorry. After watching the stock market plunge recently, I need  to throw out a little humor.  :o

I'm really looking forward to this.

Michael