For Sale: Martin-Logan Aerius i SOLD! (whew!)

JakeJ

For Sale: Martin-Logan Aerius i SOLD! (whew!)
« on: 29 Jan 2009, 05:38 pm »
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
****************************************************************************************************

I offer for sale my Martin-Logan Aerius i electrostatic/dynamic hybrid speakers in all black. Included in the sale are the original boxes, manual, spikes, feet, and power cords. Rated 8/10 for a couple of vacuum cleaner bumps on the black wood trim. I am the original owner and purchased them new in 1999 from an authorized dealer. This pair is single wire and have had no mods, no service, and no issues. The electrostatic panel measures ~40" x 8" and the cone woofer is an 8". I am selling because I long ago moved to all dynamic (cone) speakers in my main system, they are too big for a bedroom system, and I want to raise funds for other audio items.

They are located in 99352 and can be auditioned here. Also I am willing to deliver them (pre-paid) to the Vancouver/Portland, Seattle/Tacoma, or Spokane metropolitan areas. I have the original boxes and they could be shipped and apparently FedEx Ground can handle these. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will be checking the thread frequently. I am asking $850 $700 $600! SOLD!! I will eat the PP fee.

« Last Edit: 2 Mar 2009, 09:56 am by JakeJ »

JakeJ

Re: For Sale: Martin-Logan Aerius i $850 OBO
« Reply #1 on: 6 Feb 2009, 05:26 pm »
Bump-tastic!

JakeJ

Re: For Sale: Martin-Logan Aerius i $700 OBO REDUCED!
« Reply #2 on: 19 Feb 2009, 04:07 pm »
Bump-ariffic price drop!

akanrg

Re: For Sale: Martin-Logan Aerius i $700 OBO REDUCED!
« Reply #3 on: 22 Feb 2009, 06:58 pm »
JakeJ

You have a PM

JakeJ

Re: For Sale: Martin-Logan Aerius i $600 REDUCED!
« Reply #4 on: 25 Feb 2009, 10:42 am »
Bump for price drop!

JakeJ

Re: For Sale: Martin-Logan Aerius i SOLD! (whew!)
« Reply #5 on: 2 Mar 2009, 09:57 am »
Bump for SOLD