SOLD - Pass labs Dual Mono block duplicate by Radu Tarta $1450 OBO - SOLD

Audiophile58

This is a professionally built duplicate of a F6 pure Class A amplifier has tons of control any Loudspeaker 88db or better will have no issues and stable into a 2 ohm load 50wpc into 4ohms ,  SOLD !!
Or 25 into 8 with all this overhead is like 100watts vlass AB look at your amps capacitance this amp has 240,000 tons of reserve power on tap. You will find none better even st 2x the cost
Except it is a true dual mono design Nelson Pass gives the diagram and even donated
The heat sinks. This amplifier has the best of everythjng Dual Plitron 325 VA Black transformers,650va total Stock is only 300va. 240,000 of capacitance which us 2x as much as stock. built by master technician Radu Tarta. $4-k plus into the build just look inside any $5k amplifier ,not even remotely in this class. This amplifier is for a Audiophile who can appreciate Top quality ,without question you can hear the difference.
All Nichicons best Gold tune capacitors ,Ohmite Gold resistors, and Vishsy naked in the critical areas
As well as Takman. On the output  $650 for the Vh capacitors OIMP caps 94uf per side on the output.
The are Blue VU meters, all wiring is Zero crystal Copper Neotech,and on the outputs
NEOTECH Gold Silver Alloy wire $$ the wire alone was over $600
Synergistic black Fuse Furutech Solid Copper IECgold plated. And Cardas solid Copper
Binding posts. 25wpc into 8ohms and 50wpc into 4ohms very stable even into 2ohm, will drive sny 88db spesker or higher  with ease Pure Class-A power. This will our class any commercially built $4k amp,in parts quality alone. come have s listen.
Tons of overhead and current on demand . I am only selling this is my new speakers
Are a much more demanding in overall output in my new larger  room.this is exceptional sounding very natural and tins of overhead. Come over and hear this very refined amplifier you will find None better even at 2x the cost.
I will entertain Serious offers ,Low ballers will not be responded to,Thank you.

« Last Edit: 16 Jun 2017, 10:22 pm by Audiophile58 »