Describing What The UberBuss Does For My System

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Re: Describing What The UberBuss Does For My System
« Reply #20 on: 23 Apr 2012, 01:17 am »
Can't wait for my Über. Hope all is healthy and well down in Albuquerque Dave.

Great review BRM. You and tedb tie in the amount of gear that has passed through y'all. Wow!

Anand.

Big Red Machine

« Reply #21 on: 23 Apr 2012, 01:30 am »

Great review BRM. You and tedb tie in the amount of gear that has passed through y'all. Wow!

Anand.

But according to the folks on AVS I don't know what I am doing or understand electronics!

SoCalWJS

« Reply #22 on: 23 Apr 2012, 02:20 am »
But according to the folks on AVS I don't know what I am doing or understand electronics!
That's why I gave up on AVS a long time ago on 2 channel. It's ok for some things but not audio.
How much current can the Über handle? Does it have separate digital/analog bank(s)?

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #23 on: 23 Apr 2012, 10:40 am »

Anand.
I am working on your unit now.  Nice selection of receptacles you came up with, for sure. 

The truck is a total, but I seem to be in much better shape.  I'll be talking to Chevy about the failure to deploy the bag.  My entire chest and stomach are an incredible collection of blacks, blues, purples, yellows and greens.  Kind of a sickly rainbow.  Dave

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #24 on: 23 Apr 2012, 02:13 pm »
What??? :o When did this happen? Are you alright?

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #25 on: 23 Apr 2012, 02:47 pm »
What??? :o When did this happen? Are you alright?
Oh, gosh, Scott.  With all that has been going on I guess that I can't keep up with what people do and don't know.  Helluva year.

Last Monday evening I wa on my way over to Darrell MCCombs to give a new piece of gear a listen.  I had just dropped Grandson Kyle off at soccer practice and stopped to pick up some KFC.  I was headed north on one road, next thing I know I was headed west on another.  I had what is called a prolonged Q/T syndrome... my blood potassium dropped and I passed out behind the wheel.  Thank GOD that I didn't hit anyone or anything other than a telephone pole and cinderblock wall.  I spend a total of three and a half days getting every kind of test run that they could conjure.  Turns out that I pretty darned healthy for a short, fat, bald ugly 64 year old guy.

I can guaran-fricken-tee you that everything hurts.  I see a discussion with Chevrolet coming pretty soon.

Dave

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #26 on: 23 Apr 2012, 03:52 pm »
     Well that was an experience . Wow !! Hope you are feeling a little better. Eat more banannas you. Did you ever get that book I was telling you about ? "Eat for your Blood type" ??? It wil change your life.

charles

jhm731

« Reply #27 on: 23 Apr 2012, 09:46 pm »
Oh, gosh, Scott.  With all that has been going on I guess that I can't keep up with what people do and don't know.  Helluva year.

Last Monday evening I wa on my way over to Darrell MCCombs to give a new piece of gear a listen.  I had just dropped Grandson Kyle off at soccer practice and stopped to pick up some KFC.  I was headed north on one road, next thing I know I was headed west on another.  I had what is called a prolonged Q/T syndrome... my blood potassium dropped and I passed out behind the wheel.  Thank GOD that I didn't hit anyone or anything other than a telephone pole and cinderblock wall.  I spend a total of three and a half days getting every kind of test run that they could conjure.  Turns out that I pretty darned healthy for a short, fat, bald ugly 64 year old guy.

I can guaran-fricken-tee you that everything hurts.  I see a discussion with Chevrolet coming pretty soon.

Dave

WOW, you're very lucky to have survived that one without the airbag.

A few years back, my son fell a sleep in his Nissan Frontier and hit the end of a guard rail at 50 mph, without the airbag he won't have survived the crash.

Sounds like you need to talk with an attorney, before you talk to Chevy.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #28 on: 23 Apr 2012, 09:52 pm »
Umm.  Prob not a good idea to discuss this kind of stuff on a public forum....

Just sayin'