Channel Islands Audio D-100B (current version) Class D monoblock amplifiers

gbeard

• Contributing writer--Positive Feedback
Hello AC'ers!

I have these amps listed at AA but I thought I add this on AC too. I would like to get them to a good home! Price is $900 plus shipping per the ad. LINK: http://www.audioasylumtrader.com/ca/listing/Amplifier-SS/Channel-Islands-Audio/D-100B-current-version/Class-D-monoblock-amplifiers-New-price/108041

These amps are in excellent condition. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
gb

gbeard

For my good friends here at AC...

$850.00 plus shipping to CONUS (pay pal + 3%)

gbeard

Gotta sell these... $825 plus ship and PP for AC'ers with positive feedback (and money).  :duh:

gbeard

OK. This is crazy talk... Not sure why these great amps aren't getting much interest...  :scratch:...But I would like to sell them.  I won't give them away, but if you are close to buying at the current price and looking for a reason to pull the trigger, give me a good solid offer! I might not take it, but a serious offer will be considered.

gbeard

bump in the night.

gbeard

Ok...I am pulling the trigger...$700.00  (not including shipping or paypal charge).

This is probably as low as I will go, so if anyone has been interested, now is the time.

I am only selling to add far more expensive amplification to my system. These are great little amps!

Thanks,
gb

ccklone

• The Only Good Head is a Deadhead
Hey Now,

Sent e-mail via AA today.

--
Finest kind,
Chris

gbeard

Sold!  :thumb: :(