FS: Beautiful Pair of Paradigm Reference Studio 60 v2 w/ Real Cherry Side Panels

keithl

Up for sale is a beautiful pair of Paradigm Reference Studio 60 v2 in Cherry, real wood side panels

These are in excellent condition and sound fantastic

These make beautiful music

Asking $575, local pickup in Mechanicsburg, PA area

Studio 60 v2 Specifications

Design - 3 driver, 2-1/2-way Tower / Floorstander

Crossover - 3rd order electro/acoustic at 1.5kHz, 2nd order electro/acoustic at 400Hz

Frequency Response On-Axis - ±2dB from 42 Hz - 22 kHz

Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis - ±2dB from 42 Hz - 20 kHz

High Frequency Driver - 25mm (1 in) PAL™ pure-aluminum dome, diecast heatsink chassis, ferro-fluid cooled

Mid/Bass Frequency Driver - 170mm (6-3/4 in), MLP™ mica-polymer cone, AVS™ diecast heatsink chassis, 38mm voice-coil

Low Frequency Driver - 170mm (6-3/4 in), filled polypropylene cone, AVS™ diecast heatsink chassis, 38mm voice-coil

Low Frequency Extension - 30Hz (DIN)

Sensitivity Room / Anechoic - 90 dB / 87 dB

Impedance - Compatible with 8 ohms

Suitable Amplifier Power Range - 15 - 200 watts

Maximum Input Power - 150 watts

Weight - 140 lbs. (64 kg)

Dimensions HxWxD - 36.5" × 8.25" × 15.25"
 (93cm × 21cm × 39cm)

sfox7076

A pair of these were the first real speakers I owned.

keithl

A pair of these were the first real speakers I owned.

They could be your next pair too.

Where are you located?

Bostown

• BASS CLUB [Boston Audio Stereo & Social Club]
    • Second Time Sound - Audio Gear Re-Purposed
Good thing "local" isn't here in MA, otherwise I'd be forced to take ownership of yet another set of Paradigm Reference series speakers. 

sfox7076

Thanks, but I will stick with my Exotica 3s.

keithl

Good thing "local" isn't here in MA, otherwise I'd be forced to take ownership of yet another set of Paradigm Reference series speakers.

It's a nice drive to Mechanicsburg, PA

keithl

Thanks, but I will stick with my Exotica 3s.

They look interesting

mhconley

Fantastic sounding beautiful speakers.  I think Paradigm's Reference v2 line was the pinnacle of the series.  I loved the real wood side panels.  My first high end setup were their baby brother Studio 40 v2s in real cherry.  Excellent speakers.  I still have the cherry Servo 15a I bought at the same time; it's just turned 16 years old and still shakes the house.  Great price, too.  Good luck on the sale.

Martin 

Bostown

• BASS CLUB [Boston Audio Stereo & Social Club]
    • Second Time Sound - Audio Gear Re-Purposed
It's a nice drive to Mechanicsburg, PA

Just 6 hours and 11 minutes by car.  with 2 toddlers calling the shots around here,  it's an eternity away :)
someone  more local should step up and grab these.    I agree with another member's comment that the v2  series is really the high point of the Studio Reference series.  followed the by V3.  the rest???   MEH!

keithl

keithl

keithl