I'm really worried about my dog...

Marbles

Re: I'm really worried about my dog...
« Reply #20 on: 5 Mar 2010, 04:21 am »
Be extremely concerned!  He has probably already been profiled by the neighbors and the authorities are likely watching your place.

Since you have better dreads than "Stretch", I'm pretty sure you know what your talking about!!! :rock:

JakeJ

« Reply #21 on: 5 Mar 2010, 05:50 am »
So...how much of your stash did he eat?

Whatever you do, don't put your leg out!   :lol:

Absolutely no Hokie Pokie at your house!

jackman

« Reply #22 on: 5 Mar 2010, 05:57 am »
It's funny until the dog breaks out the lipstick! :nono:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #23 on: 5 Mar 2010, 06:01 am »
His eyes are bloodshot and his eyelids are droopy.

He just wants to lay around.

He seems to want to binge on sweets.

He seems to drink a lot of water too.

Do you think I should be worried?

For a second there, I thought you were talking about yourself there Marbles. Then it occurred to me that Marbles drinks a lot of beer, not water.  :beer:

Cheers,
Robin

Marbles

« Reply #24 on: 5 Mar 2010, 01:51 pm »
Yup, pretty soon owners and pets start looking and acting alike!

It's strange, Stretch likes to lick the beer bottle opening, but if I put a little in a bowl, he sniffs it, then walks away.

mcullinan

« Reply #25 on: 5 Mar 2010, 02:08 pm »
lol! Check under his hat to see if any blotter hits are lick stamped to his doggie forehead. He might have the permagrin!
M

decal

« Reply #26 on: 5 Mar 2010, 04:22 pm »
Marbles,
Would you describe the dog as a ganja "FANBOY"? Ooops,that's gonna get censored !!!!!!!

srb

« Reply #27 on: 5 Mar 2010, 04:32 pm »
Maybe you could use "F*nboy".  I would think you were saying "Funboy".

Steve

jackman

« Reply #28 on: 5 Mar 2010, 04:44 pm »
Yup, pretty soon owners and pets start looking and acting alike!

It's strange, Stretch likes to lick the beer bottle opening, but if I put a little in a bowl, he sniffs it, then walks away.

I had a Pomeranian who would drink beer and take a sip out of a glass of scotch if you let him.  After a couple sips of beer, he would hump the cat.  Lionel was a strange, entertaining little dog but he had some issues.   :?

decal

« Reply #29 on: 5 Mar 2010, 04:58 pm »
Maybe you could use "F*nboy".  I would think you were saying "Funboy".

Steve

Great idea Steve.I'm afraid to post anything after yesterday's wrist slapping.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #30 on: 5 Mar 2010, 05:53 pm »
Great idea Steve.I'm afraid to post anything after yesterday's wrist slapping.

Where's the fear decal? Please point it out to me as I'm not seeing it in your post using capital letters.  :scratch:  What I do see is someone who wants to take a simple request not to use an offending word and turning it into a capital offense,,, while stirring up crap in the process of course. That I clearly see but your fear escapes me.  ;)

Marbles,
Would you describe the dog as a ganja "FANBOY"? Ooops,that's gonna get censored !!!!!!!

Cheers,
Robin

decal

« Reply #31 on: 5 Mar 2010, 11:56 pm »
Robin,
Are you really so shallow that a word,that doesn't mean anything,upsets you so much that you have to spout your words of distaste and try to cram your beliefs down others throats.Sakes alive man,get over it and worry about something that really matters.BTW,please do not read anymore of my posts if you are offended by them.Have a wonderful evening.

Bemopti123

« Reply #32 on: 6 Mar 2010, 12:05 am »
I had a Pomeranian who would drink beer and take a sip out of a glass of scotch if you let him.  After a couple sips of beer, he would hump the cat.  Lionel was a strange, entertaining little dog but he had some issues.   :?

Damn, Jackman, that borders on outright animal abuse...I thought that sort of stuff used to happened in South America, when I lived there but, I guess it also occurs here.  I luv it. 

I once saw a PitBull after Argentina's World Cup win in 1986?, being paraded around along with a caricature of Maradona, it was drunk as a skunk with people all around cheering, also borderline drunk. :thumb:

sts9fan

« Reply #33 on: 6 Mar 2010, 02:16 am »
Ganja fanboy. I like it.

jackman

« Reply #34 on: 6 Mar 2010, 01:39 pm »
Damn, Jackman, that borders on outright animal abuse...I thought that sort of stuff used to happened in South America, when I lived there but, I guess it also occurs here.  I luv it. 

I once saw a PitBull after Argentina's World Cup win in 1986?, being paraded around along with a caricature of Maradona, it was drunk as a skunk with people all around cheering, also borderline drunk. :thumb:

Drunk Pitbull dressed as Maradona?  That is really funny.  If he was supposed to be Maradona, shouldn't the Pitbull have been jacked up on coke?   Just kidding! 

My dog Lionel lived to a ripe old age of 17 and his first beer drinking episode happened when I spilled a bottle of beer in my kitchen.  The beer was all over the floor and when I ran to get a towel to wipe it up, I returned to find him drinking as much as possible to "help me out".  He only weighted 12 lbs so it only took a couple sips to get him tipsy.  After that episode, every time I would open a beer, he would follow me around! 

I may be going to Brasil (Rio) this year.  What city are you from? 

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #35 on: 11 Mar 2010, 05:27 am »
Lionel was a strange, entertaining little dog but he had some issues.   :?

Of course he had issues- It's because you named him Lionel! :green:

werd

« Reply #36 on: 11 Mar 2010, 07:03 am »
Put your dog down and thrust your pelvis....  uh... thrust your pelvis ...uh  :lol:, sorry you gotta love duckman.

jackman

« Reply #37 on: 11 Mar 2010, 04:01 pm »
Of course he had issues- It's because you named him Lionel! :green:

I totally agree with you!  In fairness, the dog came with the name.  My wife went to animal control to look at some dogs and came home with an arthretic, neurotic, nine year old Pommenarian with a heart condition.  He had a skin disease and they cut his hair like a lion, hence the name Loin-el (I'm guessing because why would anyone name a dog Lionel?). 

We nursed him back to health, put him on some doggie meds and lots of love, and he gave us 7 years of entertainment.  He couldn't catch a frisbee or a ball, couldn't run fast, was involved in a strange relationship with a male cat, eventually had dimentia (no joke) and his heart condition finally caught up to him.  In my life, I have never owned a dog I've loved more than little Lionel or one that I miss more since he passed away.  Nevermind the fact that I could have bought a Porsche with the amount of  money I spent on vet bills.   :o  He was nerdy and more than a bit odd.  Maybe Lionel was the perfect name!