SOLD : Tricked out Mac Mini w/ Linear Power Supply : $900

jarcher

• Industry Participant
  • It Just Sounds Right
Moving over to an Aurender dac / server (A10) to simplify life, so my cherished & tricked out Mac Mini and linear power supply is now available for sale.  I have A/B-ed vs Aurender N100H & sonically found the differences to be almost indiscernible.  But just looking for the simplicity of an all-in-one server / dac.

2012 Mac Mini
- 2.3GHZ i7 processor
- 16GB of high quality Corsair memory (maxed out)
- 128GB Samsung Pro SSD
- Mojo Audio DC power filter - i.e. stock junk switch mode power supply has been removed. This will only function with external 12V power supply : there is a barrel connector w/ lock to connect an external linear power supply
- Purposefully running OSX10.8.5 and software / system has been optimized to run as light & fast as possible
- Includes Jriver 20, Pure Music 2.04, and an old / free copy of Audivarna (Mojo's preferred)

Note : wifi antennae has been removed to reduce potential noise : it will be supplied and is a VERY easy user re-installable (screws and snap on connector)

Linear Power Supply

- Furutech power cord
- Furutech IEC
- High quality EI transformer - don't recall amp rating, but its at least 5 amps - more than enough for Mac Mini

I've got about $1800 into this project - as well as quite a bit of time.  Asking only to recoup half of that : $900

Yes - I'm the original owner of all & have owned it since new.

Yes - if I have to I'll sell the Mac & LPS separately, but will give high priority to someone who wants both.  Separately it's $700 for the Mac & $500 for the LPS.

This is the lowest cost, highest quality, most flexible computer audio server solution you're likely to find anywhere! 

I'll even provide up to one hour of technical support (phone / email) for free.  After that, $100 per hour, which is what I charge customers at our store which specializes in computer audio.

For the moderately computer literate this is an easy option to use.  If you have little to no computer literacy, I'd suggest you get a new commercial product from a major manufacturer w/ good technical support (e.g. Bluesound / Auralic / Aurender). 

Shipping w/ Fedex at actual cost preferred. 

USA shipping address highly preferred.

Paypal preferred but other forms of payment can be arranged. No Paypal fee levied.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

« Last Edit: 15 Dec 2016, 12:48 am by jarcher »

Peter_S

Re: FS : Tricked out Mac Mini w/ Linear Power Supply : $900
« Reply #1 on: 13 Dec 2016, 07:52 am »
That is quite a deal!  If I didn't already have a mac mini with a linear PS, I would snatch that up!

groovy.guru

« Reply #2 on: 13 Dec 2016, 11:39 pm »
PM sent.  :D

jarcher

• Industry Participant
  • It Just Sounds Right
« Reply #3 on: 15 Dec 2016, 12:47 am »
Sold!