SMALL BUSINESS DAY - SAT/SUN. ONLY MOD SALE!!! - 25% OFF ALL MODS!!!

modwright

In view of Small Business Day, today Sat. Nov. 24th, we have decided to offer a 25% off sale on ALL modifications!

This offer is ONLY good THIS SAT./SUN.  All emails and calls received on those days, will be given the 25% discount on the modification ONLY!

This Includes:

Oppo 95
Sony XA-5400ES

Thank you,

Dan Wright
« Last Edit: 3 Jul 2013, 05:27 pm by modwright »

roadkingraw

You are the MAN Dan!   Keep up the great work and incentives so those who are musically challenged (with gear) can listen to some fine audio art!
Randy

modwright

Its all good man!  Our customers have supported us since 2000!  I believe in supporting small businesses locally and nationally.  It is a good time to give back to our customers with a good deal!

Take care,

Dan

roadkingraw

Well, other than purchasing your products at the special "Randy Rate" that gets me out of your shop quickly, I have tried to support you all with trinkets from my office, donuts, worldly wisdom, a Christmas meal and occassional humor.  Thanks for supporting those that support you!  It is not a common thing in this business any more. 
You are Da Man and your stafff is Da Staff!
Randy

modwright

Thanks Randy, I appreciate that!  Your business and loyalty is greatly appreciated....as are your gifts!

Take care and be well!

Dan