For Sale: Silk AT Monitors with Skylan Stands

johzel

For Sale: Silk AT Monitors with Skylan Stands
« on: 19 Aug 2016, 04:41 pm »

Well . . . I'm listing these marvelous speakers for sale as I am working with Jim on another new loudspeaker project.  These are the "first" pair of Silk AT's featured on the Salk website.  There's a thread right here on Audiocircle devoted to this exact pair so you can find information about them there.  You can see them here on the Salk Sound website:  http://www.salksound.com/model.php?model=Silk+AT+Monitors

The new standard finish price on these is $3595.  These are a stained maple burled wood finish.  I am selling them with the Skylan 4-post stands that were made just for these speakers - 24" inches high and top plates exactly the dimension of the speakers.  I do have the stands original shipping box and can break them down for shipping. I took possession of them last Thanksgiving.  They were boxed for several months while we were doing some remodeling at our house.  They remain in like new condition. They really have low hours on them still. 

Asking price is $3250 WITH the stands plus shipping.  They are located at 53574.  Local pick-up would be preferred but I have all the original boxes, etc.  Thanks, Jim, for allowing me to list these on your circle.

« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2016, 01:36 pm by johzel »

johzel

Re: For Sale: Silk AT Monitors with Skylan Stands
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2016, 01:18 pm »
Rotated pictures . . . fixed.  Sorry.

johzel

Re: For Sale: Silk AT Monitors with Skylan Stands
« Reply #2 on: 23 Aug 2016, 12:52 am »
I have a SALE Pending.  Feel free to contact me if you have interest in the speakers but I do believe they are no longer available.  I encourage you to contact Jim Salk if you'd like a pair - they are remarkable speakers!!  Jim and his staff are also remarkable  :thumb:

Thanks for your interest.