Introducing the mind blowing EVS Ground Enhancers!

Ric Schultz

What can I say?  You just have to hear them!  $30 for one pair or $25 for two or more pairs.  They mount on the ground terminals of your speakers and amps and we will soon have versions with RCA jacks that mount on line level devices. 

So, what do they do?  Make the sound much better and in most every way.  The sound is bigger, more transparent, more details, better imaging, larger soundstage, better bass, better decay, more air, better dynamic shading, blacker backround, etc.....its like getting a much better amp or speakers.....for extremely very little money.

What are they and how do they work?  They are simply a tuned OFC litz wire loop. How they work is a mystery.  They seem to act as a low impedance ground point that allows more detail and kills noise.

How universal are they? So far, everyone on every type of speaker has been impressed with the results.

How do they differ from the Audioprism Ground Contol?  Very similar in function.  We use twice as much area of wire, different gauge wire and a different type of litz.  We also terminate our device with an 18 gauge PCOCC copper wire instead of a spade or banana plug (we will have options for every type of connector imaginable).  Our devices cost much less at one sixth to one tenth the price.  How do they compare sonically?  We will let the public decide.  Stay tuned for many A/Bs.

There is really nothing else that does this function.  You can have a million dollar stereo with every tweak out there and then when you add the Ground Enhancers they will still do their magic.

These things are so inexpensive and so universal and so effective that every audiophile will want them on their system.  We will do our best to keep up with the demand, but they are now in stock and shipping immediately.  There are already reviews on Audiogon and AudioAsylum and you will see hundreds more within weeks. There will be some times where we get backodered so if you want to be one of the first and not wait then order now.

We are selling these thangs with 30 day money back gaurantee.  However, You will not send them back!!!!!

Please see our website for more details.  There will be a ton of information there.  You are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.  There will be instructions, pictures of them mounted on amps and speakers, links to reviews and discussion forums, customer comments, etc.

Sounds to good to be true?  All I can say is...If you don't get them now, you will eventually.  These things are amazing!!!!  I think the hardest thing to get is that these things work when there seems to be no normal explaination.  I struggled with this myself and so did one my beta testers.  He kept asking me "How could it do this?"  A frickin piece of wire hanging off the ground terminal?  I mean come on! Well, the ears hear what the mind fails to get.  And what your ears will hear will bring a smile on your face.  Money back gaurantee.....what have you got to lose?  In fact, until the end of the month, I will pay shipping both ways if you return them.....not one cent lost!

We will have paypal buttons on the site in a few weeks but for now you can just paypal me the money directly.  ricevs@comcast is my paypal address and you can paypal me direct or you can send me your email address and I will send you a paypal invoice.  Please let me know whether you want the straights or hooked ones (or combo).

http://www.tweakaudio.com
« Last Edit: 7 Nov 2010, 09:33 pm by Ric Schultz »

Jon L

Re: Introducing the mind blowing EVS Ground Enhancers!
« Reply #1 on: 5 Nov 2010, 05:02 am »
"However, using them at the preamp and source will also enhance the sound."

How do you hook them up to the preamp or source?  Somehow to the RCA jack ground or the power cord ground?  :scratch:

Ric Schultz

« Reply #2 on: 5 Nov 2010, 05:47 am »
We will have versions with RCA jacks installed.  You can simply plug them into an unused rca jack on a source or preamp.  We will also have XLR versions so if you were using the RCA ins/outs on a source/pre you could plug these into the XLR ins/outputs. You can also solder them inside a component directly to the input/output jacks or to ground busses, speaker posts, etc.   We will have tons of pics on the website showing them in various uses.  Very versatile.

You do not want to use these on an AC ground.  These are for line and speaker level grounds.

planet10

• Industry Participant
  • Frugal-phile (tm)
    • planet10-hifi
« Reply #3 on: 5 Nov 2010, 07:18 am »
This technology works. I've had electron pools on my speakers for 2 years. And Bud brought me an RCA implementation which i put on my DAC this summer.

Nice to see a more reasonably priced implementation. At these prices it is a no-brainer.

If anyone wants to check out some of the early experiences check out the origin. http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/parts/102180-groundside-electrons.html

dave

Charles Xavier

« Reply #4 on: 5 Nov 2010, 07:46 am »
Ric
got mine yesterday and I'm impressed.
More detail ,bass.texture,imaging ,soundstage has improved with no break in . Had to use the string to tie the speaker cable because I did notice ringing. But that has been fixed

richidoo

« Reply #5 on: 5 Nov 2010, 02:45 pm »
Thanks for the link Dave, fun read.

MaxCast

« Reply #6 on: 8 Nov 2010, 01:20 pm »
Cleaned up a bit.  Keep on topic please.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #7 on: 8 Nov 2010, 07:09 pm »
I have ordered 3 pairs for my 6.1 system from Ric. I look forward to posting my impressions once I get them installed on my 4 Odyssey Lorelei's and 2 Usher X-616 centers,,,, if that's ok?  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

mca

« Reply #8 on: 8 Nov 2010, 07:48 pm »
I will be interested to hear your impressions Robin  :thumb:

Mike B.

« Reply #9 on: 8 Nov 2010, 08:28 pm »
I have built several of these following Bud's recipe at DIY Audio and they are amazing.

TONEPUB

« Reply #10 on: 8 Nov 2010, 10:02 pm »
Ok, I'll bite. I've got a 140k pair of speakers, let's see what they will do...

Order sent.

Charles Xavier

« Reply #11 on: 8 Nov 2010, 10:03 pm »

Order sent.

Then you can afford the Audio Prism version :lol:

Russell Dawkins

« Reply #12 on: 8 Nov 2010, 10:11 pm »
- probably not after paying 140k!

Wayner

« Reply #13 on: 8 Nov 2010, 10:16 pm »
I guess I was taught incorrectly, that you needed a completed circuit for current to flow, ooooor what part of the device don't I get? One wire?

Wayner

doorman

« Reply #14 on: 8 Nov 2010, 10:27 pm »
Open (sceptical) minds are good, but---- Give 'em a listen!

Don

werd

« Reply #15 on: 9 Nov 2010, 12:10 am »

Order sent.

wow 901's are that much now?

Brian Cheney

• http://www.vmpsaudio.com
« Reply #16 on: 9 Nov 2010, 03:35 am »
Thanks to a rather fanatical and dedicated customer, I have been experimenting with Ric's GE devices for several weeks.

I will not speculate on how they work, and some of the explanations offered elsewhere appear unscientific at best.  I will point out that they are the proper length to function as a microwave antenna, and are attached to crossover filter (and therefore amplifier) common ground.  Draw your own conclusions.

I used them with a custom pair of our RM V60 speakers which had Bybee speaker filters on each driver terminal, a total of 14 small and six large Bybee's per side.  The Bybee's did not sound good (compressing and congesting the music) when first installed, but since the customer claimed they require 400hrs breakin, and was willing to wait, I obliged.  After a month on a sweep generator, the speakers with the Bybees sounded much better, more transparent and dynamic than a control pair without the Bybee's.  Adding Ric's devices improved matters noticably, however.  In order to avoid terminology straight from the Audiophile Cliche Directory, I will stop at that.

In my speakers, the GE devices worked best as a pair, both connected in parallel to the neg. terminal of the tweeter, after the crossover.  Adding extra ones elsewhere, including midrange, bass, and subbass terminals, or on my amplifier, clouded up the sound and took away much of the advantage gained from their use. YMMV.

I don't know whether the improvements I heard were from the Bybees, the GE devices, or the combination of the two, but the improvement wrought by their use really impressed me.  I intend to add GE devices to all my speakers, and will work out something with Ric to keep the added cost down.

Two pair of Ric's devices cost $50.  The full set of Bybees run over $1200.  You decide what you want to spend.  I give both a big thumbs up.

B Cheney
Pres
VMPS Ribbon

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #17 on: 9 Nov 2010, 03:42 am »
Seeing how I have dual Bybee Speaker filters on all 6 loudspeakers in my system, I eagerly await my Enhancers. Thanks Brian for sharing your experiences.  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

Russell Dawkins

« Reply #18 on: 9 Nov 2010, 06:20 am »
I had Bybees on my 2 speakers, but the dingos ate them before I got a chance to hear how they affected the sound...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghCTZF61ey0
Seriously, though, I'll be very interested to hear your report of their effect, Robin, especially in comparison with the  GE devices. I'd also like to hear a comparison between Ric's and the originals sold by Audio Prism which although much more expensive are the originals and still vastly cheaper than Bybees.

TONEPUB

« Reply #19 on: 9 Nov 2010, 07:10 am »
Then you can afford the Audio Prism version :lol:

Already tried em, didn't do a thing...