• The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
New Bryston Dealer - Feedback
« on: 13 Sep 2016, 10:19 pm »
MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston - New Dealer

September 2016

James,

The Mini Ts and As are a hit.  I am stunned at the Mini As' dynamic expression.  A real 3 way in a small form and cost factor that has truly coherent sound.  No small feat.  Lots of smaller speakers out there that just sound like highs, mids, and lows with no expression or life.

The Mini Ts are a lesson in expression as well.   They LOVE the 4B3.  I LOVE the BDA 3.  Wolfosng is just getting up to speed on the real sound of high res.  Gary Dayton has been a big help with my occasional computer audio illiteracy.   

If the 4B3 playing the Mini T was as good as the Bryson sound got I would be very, very happy and so would Wolfsong's customers.   Sine we have to wait for our 28B3s and Model T Signatures for now I will reserve final judgement.  If the current rig is any indication of what is to come I see a lot of long nights ahead. 

Thank you again for Bryston's faith in Wolfsong Audio.  We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship.

Mike Burns
Wolfsong Audio

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: New Bryston Dealer - Feedback
« Reply #1 on: 15 Nov 2016, 06:23 pm »

Hear this folks!

Audio doesn't get much better.

If you're anywhere close to Hi-Fi Sales in New Jersey (Philly area), drop in for a listen. Their new Bryston BP-26 preamplifier and 28B³ Cubed Series amps are driving our Bowers & Wilkins speakers crazy.

We've been busy with the High End Room again. New toys include the flagship Bryston BP-26 Preamp with the outboard MPS-2 Power Supply.

To go with Bryston's best Preamp, we've just installed Bryston's mighty 28B3 1000 Watt Monoblock amplifiers.

These are the big daddies, and the Bowers & Wilkins 802D3's that are connected to them have never sounded better, anywhere, in any rig, at any price.

The system sounds better than ever!

Patrick,
Hi-Fi Sales

techguy0192

Re: New Bryston Dealer - Feedback
« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2016, 12:34 am »
Just wanted to post some feedback for Wolfsong Audio.  I picked up my new 2.5B3 from Mike this past weekend.  The experience was fantastic; this was one of the best buying experiences I have had in over a decade in the high-end audio hobby.  For any members in the Atlanta area, Wolfsong Audio is a must visit.  A very customer focused no pressure hifi shop. 

Thanks Mike!  And thank you Bryston for all the excellent products.  :thumb: