SOLD..................Cayin A-50T MKII Tube Integrated Amp EL34 or KT88, Remote

Waynefi

For Sale Cayin A-50T MKII Tube Integrated Amp EL34 or KT88. This is the latest MKII model. This comes with EL34, but has a switch to change to KT88 if you like. This particular unit is 2 months old and in perfect condition. It comes with the full set of the original stock tubes. This has less than 50 hours of use. It is a very nice looking and well built amp.

Best place to see full details on this amp including ratings and comments about it is http://www.elusivedisc.com/Cayin-A-50T-MKII-Tube-Integrated-Amp/productinfo/CAYA50TMK2/

AS you can see from the description from the link this model does not have a phono section, even though the picture shows a indicator for it.

Complete as new, packaging(which is a super double box setup), instructions, and metal remote control.

Since the question will be asked, after several tube amps, I have decided to go with something more "family" friendly, which is not tubes, so..................................... ...........

$1050.00 shipped FedEx or Priority mail, my choice, to the CONUS(48 states) only, Paypal no charge. Ship only to CONUS(48 States).
 PAY BY PAYPAL EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS

« Last Edit: 3 Mar 2018, 07:12 pm by Waynefi »

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
Man. That’s a sweet amp. GLWTS.

- Woody

Flac2Dac

Cayin gear, is da sh*t!

I had this odd, but sweet; 6V6 deal M-6

and the insanely good; 265Ai

GLWS!  :thumb:

Waynefi