FS: HRT Music Streamer HD DAC SOLD

PHamm

FS: HRT Music Streamer HD DAC SOLD
« on: 23 Oct 2014, 08:10 pm »
FS: one High Resolution Technologies (HRT) Music Streamer HD DAC. This highly specc-ed asynch USB-only DAC features both RCA and XLR outputs. HiFi+ magazine in the UK raved about this DAC in April 2013:

'I’m not going to beat around the bush. Correctly fettled, this is the best DAC you can buy at this time. Not the best DAC for less than £500 or the best USB-powered DAC. It’s not even the best DAC for something like the double the price. I’ve tried a lot of DACs, some costing a lot more than the HRT Music Streamer HD and – while they might be different, they are not better.'

The DAC takes 16/44-24/192 on Mac computers, but I believe Windows input via USB is still limited by the Windows OS to 24/96. I have been running the DAC from a Mac and it sounds absolutely superb, especially for the price. This DAC is in excellent condition and comes with the original packaging. The current new price is currently $499.95. I am looking for $275, including any applicable paypal fees and postage within the lower 48.

« Last Edit: 7 Nov 2014, 08:12 pm by PHamm »

PHamm

Re: FS: HRT Music Streamer HD DAC
« Reply #1 on: 2 Nov 2014, 07:53 pm »
Bump.

PHamm

Re: FS: HRT Music Streamer HD DAC SOLD
« Reply #2 on: 7 Nov 2014, 08:12 pm »
Now SOLD.