Tom's SoundScape 8's in Mercedes Designo Magno Monza Matte Gray

TheHills44060

Fantastic color choice Tom, wow!!! I especially like how the bases are color matched...seems like a no-brainer.  Not sure why there are so many SS8's where the base is plain ole' black and doesn't match the grain/color of the rest of the speaker.  Matching makes or breaks the speaker visually and yours is spot on.  Can't wait to see them all set up in your system. 

Saturn94

Fantastic color choice Tom, wow!!! I especially like how the bases are color matched...seems like a no-brainer.  Not sure why there are so many SS8's where the base is plain ole' black and doesn't match the grain/color of the rest of the speaker.  Matching makes or breaks the speaker visually and yours is spot on.  Can't wait to see them all set up in your system.

Some of us like the look of the contrasting black base.  :wink:

Ace Deprave

I know I do!

Tomy2Tone

Thanks for the comments!

I think the color matching on the plinths was all Jim and the crew. I was trying to remember back when discussing all the details and don't recall talking about the plinth color. I think its look great, but would have been happy with black as well.

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Wow, very nice looking speakers! They would go perfect with that Mercedes...  :green:

SCompRacer

Same here. It does look nice with the base matching the painted finish. Jim does offer base options if one desires.