help for cap-values on Music Reference RM-5 mk4 restoration project

stehei

Dear all,

A few years ago I bought a heavily modified Music Reference RM-5 MK4, and recently finally had the time to get to work on it.
PCB tracks were cut, all kind of parts modded in the wrong way, it was a mess. It did work, but it was impossible to leave it in this
way. Ordered the schematic and some advice from
music reference ('you got a hell of a job on your hands'). Since than, the amp is almost back in its original state, but there
are some caps that I cannot figure out the exact value from the schematic. Anybody out there that has this amp, and help
me out? Any help is greatly appreciated.

In the attached picture one can see in green the caps that I would like to know the values from. I promise to post a picture of the finished project,
before and after ;)

kind regards

Stefan

JakeJ

Can't Roger give you the values of the originals?  If you have a cap checker you could just unsolder them and measure them.

Best of Luck,
Jake

stehei

problem is that the original caps that I point out in the picture are all removed and changed for really strange values.
So there is nothing to measure :(

JakeJ

I see.  Sorry for your luck.  Hopefully an owner of an original unit can chime in with the info you need.

Steve

This might not be plausible, but if you know the original brand, voltage rating, and dimensions, one could use the spec sheet to obtain the actual value of the original caps. Any chance?

Cheers
Steve