Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
« on: 24 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm »
I'm sitting here in our daughter's den in Portland thinking about this past year and years thinking about what a blessed man I am.  Faith and family always come first, but friends, customers and business associates are very close in my list of things that bring joy to my life.

I (Gayle, too) cannot say thank you enough to all of you.  The past five years have been some of the most rewarding in my long life.  The accident in 2012 and the attendant health problems have shown me just how precious life and friends are.

Making a living is of course important, but they print (too much) money every day.  There is always a demand for a hit man  8). What is not as abundant in life are good people that mean more than any amount of money.  I have never been involved with a better bunch of people than I have met, served and been fortunate to call friends as the Audio Circle members that have come into my life.

I am never at a loss for words, so let me be concise:  thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all.

Dave

paul79

• Industry Participant
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Dec 2014, 10:34 pm »
Merry Christmas Dave! We're lucky to have you too!!

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2014, 10:50 pm »
I'm sitting here in our daughter's den in Portland thinking about this past year and years thinking about what a blessed man I am.  Faith and family always come first, but friends, customers and business associates are very close in my list of things that bring joy to my life.

I (Gayle, too) cannot say thank you enough to all of you.  The past five years have been some of the most rewarding in my long life.  The accident in 2012 and the attendant health problems have shown me just how precious life and friends are.

Making a living is of course important, but they print (too much) money every day.  There is always a demand for a hit man  8). What is not as abundant in life are good people that mean more than any amount of money.  I have never been involved with a better bunch of people than I have met, served and been fortunate to call friends as the Audio Circle members that have come into my life.

I am never at a loss for words, so let me be concise:  thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all.

Dave

Back at you, Dave! We are the fortunate ones! Great talking with you today!

Merry Christmas,
Pete

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #3 on: 24 Dec 2014, 11:15 pm »
Merry Christmas to all here at PI Audio, and to all a wonderful New Year!
Among the things I am thankful for are friends here at AC. 

Scott

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #4 on: 24 Dec 2014, 11:15 pm »
Dave,

You mean you're a scant 90 miles north of me? I'd drive up to shake your hand except my wife would kill me if I disappeared.  :nono:

Merry Christmas!

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #5 on: 25 Dec 2014, 12:02 am »
Dave,
Merry Christmas to you, Gayle and the family!   :D

Captainhemo

« Reply #6 on: 30 Dec 2014, 05:28 pm »
A little late to the fun but    all the best to everyone  in 2015.
I feel similar to Dave, AC has brought some great people into my life , many have become pretty good friends :) I   I was lucky to  find such a great community to learn ,  share, and meet  good  folks.

Happy Holidays  everyone

-jay

absolutk

« Reply #7 on: 5 Jan 2015, 03:49 am »
Dave, Happy New Year to you! I've been lurking around here and only communicating with you via e-mail, but I thought I'd come out of the woodworks, now that I may have some thoughts and opinions to share with the community :). Big changes coming in 2015!