SOLD SOLD SOLD : Quad Classic PreAmp-tubed/hybrid (Modern model) $1250

who?me?

SOLD   SOLD   SOLD

For Sale is a *Mint condition Quad Classic PreAmp, modern version, "champagne" color.
** Of note, this PreAmp not only has a built-in Phono section, installed at the factory,
but also matches a pair of Quad Classic II tubed MonoBlock amplifiers that I also have For Sale on this site.

Naturally, I will give preference to the Buyer that wants to buy BOTH the
Quad Classic PreAmp & the Classic II tubed MonoBlock amps.

I bought this Pre New from a dealer, and it is less than one year old/used , so it is truly "Mint", a term that gets thrown around a lot.
I am selling some gear b/c I am moving and need to raise funds. So I am selling my second system and some odd/ends.

I came to like the "champagne" coating, as it is not flashy or gaudy. It does not "sparkle" in the sunshine or anything tacky like that
(No offense to anyone out there!)
If anything, it is understated in terms of it's general sophisticated nature. I love the classic graphics of the faceplate, and I was
impressed with both the Phono section and its overall dynamic sound. This unit uses one vacuum tube which I can't recall right now (can be found online)
but I looked it up and found the specs to show remarkable dynamic range from top to bottom, beyond the general 20 Hz to 20Kz standard.

*I will split PayPal and Shipping fees if the Buyer buys the unit at my asking price.
Shipping Weight and Dimensions TBAed.

I have 100% +++ feedback on Agon as user 1graber2. I have sold/bought items on USAudiomart and Audiocircle,
I just haven't kept up with the feedback system, since I have used Agon primarily in the past
(but that is changing due to their fees and restructuring the last couple years).

Again, I will give preference to the Buyer that wants to buy both the Quad Classic II tube MonoBlock amps with this PreAmp.
thanks
Gary
...... you can email me direct at garyxgraber@gmail.com, see below

Also For Sale:
1. Quad modern Classic II tube/hybrid PreAmp, which goes well with ......
2. Pair of Quad Classic II Monoblock amplifiers
3. Bel Canto DAC 2.5
4. Bel Canto CDT 3
5. Nordost Frey XLR 0.5m ICs
6. maybe a Nordost Power cord
7. Pair of Golden Ear Tech Aeon 3 bookshelf speakers
« Last Edit: 21 Jul 2015, 03:57 am by who?me? »