How many?

eastberlin

How many?
« on: 3 Sep 2004, 11:45 am »
I know many of us think of ACI as our "secret," since it seems most audio consumers and even dealers don't know about the company.  Yet, I've never seen any statistics as to how many ACI speakers are out there.  Mike's comment in another post states that there are literally hundreds of people who match their Maggies with an ACI sub.   Don't you ever wonder how many ACI owners are there in the world, or how many people out there have Sapphires, Jag, Emeralds, Veritas or one of the Titan models in their system?  

Anyone care to make any guesses as to how many Titans have been built?  Emeralds?  Then maybe Mike can give us a few fun statistics?

Eric

How many?
« Reply #1 on: 3 Sep 2004, 02:40 pm »
ACI owners seem to be the type of folks who don't have a big need to convert others to ACI. On the other hand, you very rarely see ACI products come up on Audiogon. It seems that ACI owners keep their speakers because they like them. My last 2 sets of 2-channel speakers have been from ACI.

Am I willing to make the claim that ACI is the best speaker available? Probably not. Speakers are very personal. But I can say that in terms of listening enjoyment, my ACI speakers have been the best for me

Mike Dzurko

How many?
« Reply #2 on: 8 Sep 2004, 07:34 pm »
quote]Anyone care to make any guesses as to how many Titans have been built? Emeralds? Then maybe Mike can give us a few fun statistics?[ [/quote]

Lots :)